Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Oh poo poo I didn't realize this was airing already. Time to start watching from season one again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Sindai posted:

Yeah that was a terrifying few seconds

It was really well done, I thought. I'm really enjoying this season and I'm kind of concerned what's going to happen to Joe in the end.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

FilthyImp posted:

I'm an ep behind but uh with regards to that little commercial for Rosario it's pretty obvious Mac's miracle cure is just Yuri's Integrated Gear with the ACE AI right?

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't that case directly, then they probably stole the tech and refined it to make creepy soldier puppets or some awful poo poo.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

My hot finale prediction I guess will be Sachio throws in the towel like he said he would, being super smart and recognizing the signs of "mac time", early enough to save Joe's life but not before Mac fucks him up good after the match has already ended causing the creepy doctor's business to crumble when people find out something is wrong with Mac's brain.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

That nomad's kind of a jerk for not asking the ocean to bring the hummingbird back to life though. Then the bird could have wished for directions back to his homeland, you gotta think smart when you have a magic wish sea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

He was heading out to visit Chief's grave, then go back to the gym.

This, and Him handing over his motorbike was a very good symbolic passing of the generations thing. Joe's story is done now, and I'm glad it didn't end at all how I expected: it was a nice ending. I wonder if they'll do more stuff set in this world in the future, I'd be down for that.