Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Hey where the gently caress do i find episode summaries i need to know (real rear end spoilers for episode 3) if Chief is alive :(

also the funimation videoplayer is rear end holy poo poo. and the app is locked to closed captions on my ps5??? if i didn't have the whole cour + 2 weeks as an extended free trial, I would definitely be using Other Methods.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Apr 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Chief reads to me as the Hummingbird, yeah. And Hummingbirds have pretty short lifespans, so I'm scared he'll ultimately live hard and die fast.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

Dude already looks like he's in his 40s. He's got that dad-bod with the granny glasses.

Oh yeah he's DILF as gently caress and has lived like three lives with being a single widow with a dead son, but for the purposes of Joe's story..

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

This show is so loving good. You knew exactly what was going to happen after he took all those rabbit punches and didn't collapse after the fight. But then he had to pull out that "I'm afraid to go to sleep." line. Goddamn. :cry:

I caught on when he said that. Then he said he was joking and I chose to believe. Then the red flags kept piling up. :smith:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Show good

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

Man I'm dumb, though that was Chief this whole time :doh:

Same here!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Yeah, I might need to back down from where this will take us. :stare:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Ibblebibble posted:

I am extremely glad that that Mac Time didn't go where I was hoping it wouldn't go.

I was clenching so hard thinking that

Chair In A Basket posted:

Still more episodes remaining.

no shut up tho

but for real, idk if i'll be able to finish the season Even when he didn't uppercut his child's head to the roof, the scene was super loving disturbing. And it's gonna hit me real loving hard if they decide to tie it with the immigration stuff. Like if one character goes "he ended up like that because he's one of Them" i might have to close the window. Not saying it's bad! It just happens to hit some very specific things that I can't handle for reasons I should probably find out sometime. Just in-depth serious mind "control/break" always freaked me out, and this has the chance to crank it up to 12 and tie it to more stuff that is unpleasant.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

I'm interested to see where the hummingbird sighting at the end of the match leads.

Yeah. Right now I think it's his "soul" being guided back to his body, thus ending Mac Time... which probably means later on we'll see the hummingbird not make it back to the body...