Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
the answer is both a and 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
1) but only if you have another source on donuts

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

gently caress and cum in his computer

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

open notepad.exe, type "see me asap - cto" set font to 72 and walk away

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
change keymap to dvorak, helpfully lock their screen for them

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
use their laptop to a) reject your most recent PR b) email the CTO about the recent spate of break room misconduct.
Then head for the CTO to talk up said intern and get them transferred to enterprise security. We need someone on the inside.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

loudly fart

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Pardot posted:

loudly fart

this
rip such rear end that it shakes the very earth

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

send an email to the department saying "did anyone bring a tuna sandwich in? Jeff has been raiding the fridge again" to cover your tracks

the perfect crime.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

"To hell with their career" you say to yourself while composing a nasty company wide email. Well it's not to the entire company. Your company is more of a satellite, an independent unit fully supported by the mother company. The higher-ups in mother company would actually be able to follow through on investigating what happened, but this weird startup-within-a-company? No chance. Satellite-wide email it is.

In between committing expletives and racial epithets to text in your co-workers name, you attempt to rip a fat one.

:toot:

Well it'll have to do. At the end you remember to ask out, just in case, if anyone brought in and is missing a very nice tuna sandwich. Better remember to cc Jeff. Aaaaaand send.

We're still in between the CTOs and things will get really uncomfortable if they don't receive an answer, in person, today.

Do you:
1) Go to either CTO office and have a chat and figure out what direction we should take
a) Go back to the kitchen to witness your barbarous acts and maybe find someone else's snack
b) Head to HR to report this weird email you just received from the new person

> :ovr:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

>b

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

tell the cto with budget that you overheard the cto with clout telling your boss that the cto with budget is "a moron who will be gone by end of quarter"

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

HR cannot help you, go straight to the cto and loudly detail your theory on how you need to "shift left but also forwards" and stop hiring "old thought mode peasants" like your coworker, who just stank up the office by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
goto CTO and tell it that you're the new CTO