Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

roobots posted:

Hi goons! Been lurking the Vtuber threads for a while now while quietly working on my own character with a friend. We're about to enter the rigging portion of the process, so hurray! I'm tempted to start making content in the meantime using a static image of my character, maybe doing the lil highlight and bounce animation that people often use for collabs. Are there any good resources out there on how that works? As well as on how to set that stuff up for collabs? Thanks and I'm really excited to share my vtuber with you all!

Welcome! Glad to see another goon entering the world of Vtubing! Looking forward to see what kind of stuff you've come up with.

For the images that light up when you talk, you'll want to take advantage of the Discord streaming overlay, in which Discord sends the status of a voice call (including who's speaking) to a browser source. This does mean that, even when you're just streaming alone, you'll need to be in a Discord voice channel talking to yourself.

The easy way to do it is to just use this site that automatically handles it for you: https://discord-reactive-images.fugi.tech/ Just go there, upload your PNGs, and it'll give you a URL. Put that URL in an OBS browser source, and you'll have an image that lights up, bounces, or otherwise changes when you speak in a Discord voice channel. It works for collabs too, as long as everyone you're collabing with has uploaded their images to that site. If they haven't, they'll still show up, but it'll default to using their circular Discord avatar...

...and if you don't want that, you'll have to use the hard way, which means setting up the Discord overlay yourself with custom CSS, so I'll go over how to do that too.

First, you'll need to get the Discord streaming overlay URL. That means going to Discord's setup page for that, choosing "Install for OBS", and going to the Voice Widget. You'll want to select the server and voice channel you intend to be in, turn on the "Hide Names" option, and then copy the URL displayed on the right side of the page - this is your overlay URL. For each participant in the collab, you'll want to create a separate browser source, each with this URL.

Second, you'll need customized CSS for each browser source to override the default behavior, show only one user in each source, and replace their Discord avatar with the provided images. You'll generate a different block of CSS for each person in the collab. There's a few tools that will generate the CSS for you given the necessary info, or you can find some boilerplate and customize it yourself. Personally, I use this generator, which just needs image URLs and the Discord ID of each person: https://jiinh.com/discord-reactive-image-generator/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roobots
Dec 4, 2006

You can only think of Halloween until you die.

Bentai posted:

If you want to use a custom image, use this link:
https://jiinh.com/discord-reactive-image-generator/

If you don’t mind using your discord image, use this:
https://discord-reactive-images.fugi.tech/

The first one is more of a pain to set up, but allows finer control over images and positioning. The second one is practically set and forget, though it does take a little tinkering, because the size of the avatars will grow and shrink as people join and leave.

Ahhh thanks so much to both you and Vizuyos, this is exactly what I needed! I'm debating if people will give me flack for streaming without my character rigged yet or if I should just not care and start doing it anyway. I figure it might be good to get some content out there before I "debut". I really appreciate the help!

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

I'd dive in and get your feet wet. Start working out any technical problems with games or chat or whatever while still making ~content~ for your channel. :D

*edit*
Is anyone good with digging into VTube Studio and massaging avatars into moving cleanly? I want to use VTS more often, but the more I play with the settings to try and fix stuff like "tilt head up and eyes roll into the back of the skull" the worse it seems to get. Supposedly it's better if I had a newer iPhone for face tracking but nuts to that.

Bentai fucked around with this message at 23:08 on May 17, 2021

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...

roobots posted:

Ahhh thanks so much to both you and Vizuyos, this is exactly what I needed! I'm debating if people will give me flack for streaming without my character rigged yet or if I should just not care and start doing it anyway. I figure it might be good to get some content out there before I "debut". I really appreciate the help!

Nobody worth worrying about is gonna get mad at you for streaming with a static image instead of a rigged avatar, and it's really good to get some practice in and get some content made.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Cross posting this here from the main VTuber thread in case there's any interest:

My friend has decided to start VTubing, and she's debuting this Saturday, May 22nd at 3:30pm PST!

Her name is Ngozi Mai and she's a Jengu (a sort of African mermaid). She's really passionate about representation and hopes to bring more people of color to the vtuber community being a black woman and using a dark skinned and proudly black character model. Here's her trailer she made for her Youtube channel if you wanna see her model in action and some stream shenanegans of hers (that's also her singing in the background music!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N2P0MUDp3A

She plays all sorts of games but really loves FPS games and is reasonably good at them! She makes super lewd jokes a lot and is very chatty in her streams, plus she's very engaged with her viewers. She's a trained singer IRL and makes great cover videos on her channel and sings a lot in the streams. She recently did an Attack on Titan cover that's pretty drat good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEI4Q-S8nJY

Her content will be lots of gaming, sometimes drunk as hell which is fun, song covers, watch parties of Broadway musicals and movies, drunk history (where she tries to explain the entire plot of a game series or something drunk as hell like the show), indie games that are as obscure as possible and uniquely, she wants to write a musical on stream over time collaborating with viewers on characters, script, songs, etc.

Check her out if you think you'd be interested!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/gozimai
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1e91tbuM4GrAWA6u5-d3vw
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoziMaiVT

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

Oh that's freaking awesome, glad to see representation! Sent her a follow. :D

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Seconded!

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Same here!

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Jeez, editing your own videos is a really fast way to hate the sound of your own voice. Anyone have advice for that?

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

I hate mine too, especially since I have a bit of a stammer. Not much I can suggest except to get used to it, and treat it like “game video” to review and learn how to adjust speaking.

Millennium Cyborg
Mar 2, 2021

CG cyborg from the year 2000
I'm still training my voice; when I feel bad about it, I go back to one of my local test recordings from 3 or 6 months ago and that reminds me that I am improving, if only slowly.

For what it's worth, you're probably your own worst critic and I don't think your voice sounds bad at all :hr:

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

How does voice training work? Like getting used to not slurring words and stuff? Do you have resources?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

The key is to make your mouth used to projecting and enunciating words clearly in a style that fits for what you're trying to do. On top of that, there's speaking stamina, for when you're crazy and want to read a visual novel on stream for 12 hours.

Millennium Cyborg
Mar 2, 2021

In my case I'm paying quite a lot for one hour sessions every two weeks with a voice therapist, and that helps motivate me to keep up the practice, but all we're doing is conversation, exercises and reading short texts (poems, speeches, dialogue from plays...)

You can find plenty of good advice and exercises in this book: https://uk.jkp.com/products/the-voice-book-for-trans-and-nonbinary-people

It used to be available for free as a pdf from the publisher but I can't find that version now. I personally found it hard to get started from *just* the book, I was especially worried that I wasn't doing them right, or frustrated that I didn't know how to apply them in conversation. But really the trick is to keep doing about 10 mins of exercises every day and break it up, practice reading various texts, do dramatic readings of classic tweets and posts, just keep it fun and varied and push a bit beyond your level of ability during practice.

That's the material I'm familiar with, but there's plenty more out there. There are many youtube videos, some more helpful than others, I picked up some useful exercises from some but they also pushed me in the wrong sort of direction in other cases.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Takoluka posted:

The key is to make your mouth used to projecting and enunciating words clearly in a style that fits for what you're trying to do. On top of that, there's speaking stamina, for when you're crazy and want to read a visual novel on stream for 12 hours.

If nothing else, this will help the lip tracking! Thanks! I do feel like I don't mumble as much after trying this out for a bit.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...

Talorat posted:

Cross posting this here from the main VTuber thread in case there's any interest:

My friend has decided to start VTubing, and she's debuting this Saturday, May 22nd at 3:30pm PST!

Her name is Ngozi Mai and she's a Jengu (a sort of African mermaid). She's really passionate about representation and hopes to bring more people of color to the vtuber community being a black woman and using a dark skinned and proudly black character model. Here's her trailer she made for her Youtube channel if you wanna see her model in action and some stream shenanegans of hers (that's also her singing in the background music!):

Nice! I'll definitely check her out!

blossommirage posted:

Jeez, editing your own videos is a really fast way to hate the sound of your own voice. Anyone have advice for that?

I remind myself that no matter how much I hate my voice and my content, people are still showing up to watch it and hang around for hours, so there must be something worthwhile to it. I'm trying to train myself to use stream markers on anything notable though, so I only have to watch a few minutes of my several-hour-long streams.

Vinigre
Feb 18, 2011

Prepare your bladder for imminent release!

Vizuyos posted:

Nice! I'll definitely check her out!

I remind myself that no matter how much I hate my voice and my content, people are still showing up to watch it and hang around for hours, so there must be something worthwhile to it. I'm trying to train myself to use stream markers on anything notable though, so I only have to watch a few minutes of my several-hour-long streams.

Having someone on Twitch with editor permissions can really help out with this. If you have any mods they make good candidates since they'll already be watching live.

roobots
Dec 4, 2006

blossommirage posted:

I come from a performance background, 15+ years of on stage performance in scripted work and comedy and I STILL hate hearing my voice. There are two hurdles to overcome with this, one mechanical and one mental.

Mechanically, a lot of the other replies here have great advice. Read stuff out loud a lot. In your voice, in character voices. Look up tongue twisters and vocal warmups for performance and make sure you prep your voice. If you're gonna marathon or do karaoke, PLEASE take care of your voice. Buy some NIN JIOM Pei Pa Koa to help protect it. Make sure you push air when you talk instead of just letting it escape your mouth. It's really easy (I'm very guilty of this) to talk lazily, not push enough air and not move your mouth enough. It will feel unnatural for a while and it'll make your voice and cadence feel weird, even stiff. Do it enough and you'll start to get more comfortable with the new way you're using your mouth, tongue, teeth, lungs, etc. and you'll sound natural. I'm currently taking a weekly voice acting class and I can't recommend that enough if you have the resources. My guy is an old anime head, did a bunch of stuff in the early days like Bojack from Dragon Ball Z and he's great. A teacher will help you find your strengths and help you shore up on your weaknesses.

Mentally the best advice I can tell you is to have fun. Do things, read things, play things that are fun or that you are passionate about. Things you're excited to talk about. Focus on your character and understand that a character can have the same voice as you. A character isn't just a voice, it's a full body decision. When I'm on stage as myself, like emceeing or hosting gigs, I still use my normal voice but I play a character version of me that is more confident, charming, etc. because my default state is neurotic and anxious. It sounds dumb but it really does help transform you into a more entertaining and engaging version of yourself without being disingenuous. And once you do it so much that you stop thinking about it, you'll barely even think about your voice. After the fact, in recordings or edits, you might still hate your voice but hey, you already did the job. People watched, people laughed, people had fun. You must've done something right!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Talorat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N2P0MUDp3A

She plays all sorts of games but really loves FPS games and is reasonably good at them! She makes super lewd jokes a lot and is very chatty in her streams, plus she's very engaged with her viewers. She's a trained singer IRL and makes great cover videos on her channel and sings a lot in the streams. She recently did an Attack on Titan cover that's pretty drat good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEI4Q-S8nJY

Her content will be lots of gaming, sometimes drunk as hell which is fun, song covers, watch parties of Broadway musicals and movies, drunk history (where she tries to explain the entire plot of a game series or something drunk as hell like the show), indie games that are as obscure as possible and uniquely, she wants to write a musical on stream over time collaborating with viewers on characters, script, songs, etc.

Check her out if you think you'd be interested!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/gozimai
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1e91tbuM4GrAWA6u5-d3vw
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoziMaiVT

Subbed and whatnot. Swinging it around with some mates, hoping for more subs.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Thanks for all the advice! My streams don't have mods or anything, didn't even know stream markers existed. I'm not really full on vtubing yet. I'm using a generic model that comes with FaceRig to mess around with it. Not monetizing content at all, just trying out stuff I'd like to do in the future to like an audience of one to two people at a time as practice. I've apparently improved a lot already with talking consistently and keeping up with a moving chat. I'm not expecting more viewers when I do get my model, I just kinda wanna fill a niche I've found and make content that I'd like and hope there's someone else that likes it.

I'll try and focus on speaking clearer for now, any time I try a character voice it sounds super weird and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. I've been told before on like all girl esports teams I have kind of a sexy, deep voice, so maybe I should stick with that.

roobots
Dec 4, 2006

blossommirage posted:

I'll try and focus on speaking clearer for now, any time I try a character voice it sounds super weird and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. I've been told before on like all girl esports teams I have kind of a sexy, deep voice, so maybe I should stick with that.

Hell yeah, use that natural voice! I may be in the minority here, but I really prefer when vtubers use their natural voice. Character voices are fine but most that I hear are some version of baby voice and my ears just don't like it. I went from barely being able to listen to Snuffy to really enjoying their content after they changed theirs.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

blossommirage posted:

Yeah, I agree with roobots on the natural voice. Character voices can be really good for certain things, but it can be a lot for some viewers. Aside from personal preferences, it also takes a ton of effort to keep it up for long periods of time. If you're not used to that, you'll strain yourself really quickly.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

blossommirage posted:

As a trans person, sorry. You just gotta get used to it.

There’s certainly voice training and oratory exercises, but your voice is your voice, and there’s not much you can do about it. :(

Millennium Cyborg posted:

You can find plenty of good advice and exercises in this book: https://uk.jkp.com/products/the-voice-book-for-trans-and-nonbinary-people

It used to be available for free as a pdf from the publisher but I can't find that version now. I personally found it hard to get started from *just* the book, I was especially worried that I wasn't doing them right, or frustrated that I didn't know how to apply them in conversation. But really the trick is to keep doing about 10 mins of exercises every day and break it up, practice reading various texts, do dramatic readings of classic tweets and posts, just keep it fun and varied and push a bit beyond your level of ability during practice.

Hah, speaking of. I’ll check this book out, thanks!

Pollyanna fucked around with this message at 15:56 on May 21, 2021

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

blossommirage posted:

#1 - If it's an issue of vocal quality (not your voice, but your actual audio chain), consider what you can do to make it sound better. Luna (the indie one I post in the ADTRW thread) uses a compressor and an equalizer to make it sound better, plus a decent-quality mic (AKG P420). You can do all the VST stuff (compressor, noise reduction, equalizer, etc) for free with Reaper VSTs, without any $ on mics. An equalizer can go a long way on making up for what you dislike in your voice.

#2 - If it's just the way your voice sounds that you dislike, then yeah get used to it. :)

quote:

Yeah, I agree with roobots on the natural voice. Character voices can be really good for certain things, but it can be a lot for some viewers. Aside from personal preferences, it also takes a ton of effort to keep it up for long periods of time. If you're not used to that, you'll strain yourself really quickly.

100% agreed. Take a look at the number of Holo members who started with fake voices and recently started going back into their natural voices after doctors told them to knock it off, voice strain problems, etc. It's tough to maintain, especially for 2+ hours multiple times each week.

Sundae fucked around with this message at 17:38 on May 21, 2021

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

I used some noise reduction stuff in OBS and it did a great job of filtering out background sounds. Made my microphone quality so much nicer, might want to look into that as well.

Vinigre
Feb 18, 2011

Prepare your bladder for imminent release!
I helped my VTuber get setup with a noise suppressor in OBS, but once it was in place it seemed like it was cutting off sound when she would scream, shout, or cackle. It was pretty scuffed and we removed it soon after.

Any recommendations on a different filter to use? I have the Reaper VST plugins installed but I'm not very familiar with them and their knobs yet.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Vinigre posted:

I helped my VTuber get setup with a noise suppressor in OBS, but once it was in place it seemed like it was cutting off sound when she would scream, shout, or cackle. It was pretty scuffed and we removed it soon after.

Any recommendations on a different filter to use? I have the Reaper VST plugins installed but I'm not very familiar with them and their knobs yet.

Yeah, don't use the default OBS noise suppressor. It takes high-pitched stuff and treats it like mic feedback. I'd actually recommend just using Reagate-standalone (Reaper Noise Gate) and some online tutorial videos for setting it up, and then skip the noise suppression entirely. A noise gate will (in most cases) do just fine on its own without the extra suprresion.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
Curious- does anyone know why so many of the bigger-name Japanese artists will only accept corporate enquiries even if they're freelancers? I even had someone re: back to me that while my budget was good, they still only take gigs from companies and declined the job. I don't understand why my dollars are worse than corporate dollars, when I'm offering comparable amounts. :eng99:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Possibly a legal/long-term support thing.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I finally got that loving auto-clipper script past Google's audit team. I'm kinda-sorta load testing it with a bunch of my buddies on Discord right now, and if it stays functional and Google doesn't poo poo on me again, I'll open it to this thread next. Long story short: You submit info in a google form with YT Video URL, start/stop time, and a description+title for the video, and it'll auto-clip and upload it to an indie-vtuber specific clip channel I started, along with all the appropriate metadata from your form entry. You can then either share that video link directly or use something like YT1S to snag it for putting on your own channel if you like. I'd prefer people share it from the clip channel so that it grows and gets more visibility (and thus is more useful to everyone who submits videos), but it's your stream content so you can of course do what you please with it. :)

Should be ready for open-sharing here within a week. Just want to make sure Google doesn't gently caress me over again once it starts seeing real usage.

Sundae fucked around with this message at 08:39 on May 26, 2021

Millennium Cyborg
Mar 2, 2021

Vizuyos created a discord some time back for current and aspiring forums vtubers - it's pretty quiet right now but I think it would be really cool to have more people join!

https://discord.gg/s6gqUDsu2Y

FeatherFloat
Dec 31, 2003

Not kyuute
Oh hey! I hadn't expected there to be a thread like this here! Though given both the industriousness and nerdiness of Goons as a whole, it makes some sense, it does.

Back in February I was somehow struck with the desire to make content and stream things. In particular, I wanted to do some FFXIV lore-related stuff that no one else seemed to be touching. And then it all went something like this:

- Okay, I want to stream, but I don't want to show my face. Hmm.
- Oh, a friend of mine, she made a neat avatar for her streams! I wonder how you do that?
- Wow, that doesn't look too hard at all! Let me grab this VRoid Studio thing...
- Oh poo poo, VRoid Studio is REALLY FUN to mess around in!
- I guess I'd better look into what "a Vtuber" does, exactly....
- poo poo. Yeah. I want to be doing that.

I fell into the Vtuber rabbit hole rear end-backwards and now I am having the time of my life being an anime girl on the Internet as a creative outlet.

I did not go into this with a cool theme or any lore in mind, I just did "Internet Me" because I was so drat jazzed to just get started. So meet Lampy Lampdevil, the devil with lamp-like qualities. Or possibly the lamp with devil-like qualities. Outfit upgrade plans are already in progress!

I stream Final Fantasy XIV (usually lore or translation explorations), various roguelikes and action RPGs, and I'm currently tormenting myself with a weekly Super Mario Sunshine playthrough. I've also recently put out the first of what I hope to be many 3D Vtuber/VRoid Studio related tutorials over on YouTube. I have fallen in love with making VRoid Studio and VRM models do interesting stuff, and the whole asset-generation side of Vtubing has been almost as exciting for me as the performance aspect. If anyone here does have questions or need assistance with basic-to-intermediate 3D model stuff, I'd be happy to help! I'm not yet at the point of learning Blender, but.... but that's not far away, at this rate.

If you'd like to check me out, here's some links!

Twitch: https://twitch.tv/lampdevil
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap05jGtOopKLbLpKzbC2rQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lampdevil

I have so much video-editing to do, and I've only just begun to learn how to do it... but the challenge has been really stimulating! I'm so glad to be excited to do things again, even if the things are exceedingly dorky.

Sundae posted:

Yeah, don't use the default OBS noise suppressor. It takes high-pitched stuff and treats it like mic feedback. I'd actually recommend just using Reagate-standalone (Reaper Noise Gate) and some online tutorial videos for setting it up, and then skip the noise suppression entirely. A noise gate will (in most cases) do just fine on its own without the extra suprresion.

Oh hot dang, thanks for this! I've been running into this exact problem with OBS's noise supressor. I want SOME noise suppressed, but it really makes me freaking out over surprises much less entertaining.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

FeatherFloat posted:

Oh hot dang, thanks for this! I've been running into this exact problem with OBS's noise supressor. I want SOME noise suppressed, but it really makes me freaking out over surprises much less entertaining.

Glad to help!

Also, if you use Discord for collab stuff, there's a noise suppression thing in there that will also cause similar problems in high-pitched voices. I was working with some other streamers to help them put together a "Hooray for Twitch Partner" singing stream, and we figured that out while troubleshooting why the girl's voice kept getting cut off.

quote:

a weekly Super Mario Sunshine playthrough

I have no idea why people do this to themselves. Such a bad game. :lol:

FeatherFloat
Dec 31, 2003

Not kyuute

Sundae posted:

I have no idea why people do this to themselves. Such a bad game. :lol:

Suffering can be entertaining, I presume? The viewers seem to like it!

I spend enough time yelling when playing it that I've really gotta rework my noise filter, so that's a thing.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Sundae posted:

Curious- does anyone know why so many of the bigger-name Japanese artists will only accept corporate enquiries even if they're freelancers? I even had someone re: back to me that while my budget was good, they still only take gigs from companies and declined the job. I don't understand why my dollars are worse than corporate dollars, when I'm offering comparable amounts. :eng99:

I GOT SOMEONE. YAAAAY. :woop:

*empties Luna's account balance into the void*

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
For anyone who's got ambitions to go pro, Nijisanji (one of the biggest JP Vtuber agencies) has opened up another round of auditions for their new EN branch!

https://twitter.com/NIJISANJI_World/status/1405706837660295173

They're also recruiting for male characters, unlike Hololive so far. And the male/female thing can be taken as a general guideline/character archetype rather than a hard requirement - Melissa Kinrenka from Nijisanji's main branch is genderfluid.

I don't plan on applying myself, because I don't think I have the experience or skills in streaming or content creation yet to make a decent audition video. But if you've got the confidence to give it a shot, this is a pretty big chance. NijiEN doesn't have the same market penetration as Hololive EN yet, but their first EN trio has all broken 90k Youtube subscribers within a month, so they still get plenty of attention.

Note that you probably wouldn't be able to bring your established identity with you into Nijisanji. Like Hololive, joining Niji means starting off as a brand-new character with no open links to your previous persona.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Also a note for the above, if you audition for Nijisanji, you audition to receive a pre-made model. They have a lineup of models made, and then look for talents to fill them in.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

nielsm posted:

Also a note for the above, if you audition for Nijisanji, you audition to receive a pre-made model. They have a lineup of models made, and then look for talents to fill them in.

Definitely check out the pre-made models, what you can see of them at least. There's enough visible to get a feel for what they're most likely looking for in a voice actor.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
When it rains, it pours. Tsunderia is also doing auditions for their next round.

https://tsunderia.com/audition-info/

They're a wee tiny thing, if I understand correctly. No idea if there's any value in working with them, but figured I'd share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
And it really is pouring, with Nijisanji already announcing an EN Gen 2!

That aside, for any 2D Vtubers here, it seems that VTube Studio is going to be adding an API soon! It's still in the beta branch for a while, but I'm pretty sure a lot of neat stuff will be possible when that hits primetime.

https://github.com/DenchiSoft/VTubeStudio