Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

this event is sooo good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

new keyboards leaked in that photo?

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

AlternateAccount posted:

Now I am thinking that those demin coveralls probably cost $900 and I am irritated in a whole new way.

She's great though. She's smart as hell, and considering her nike's I'm guessing the overalls are closer to $1200.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

touch id keyboard! They win. and MagSafe power? hahaha.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Same, when I hear that I can do anything on the magic sheet of glass I want to know about compilation and torrent clients

Like what do you want from your computer? Unless you're a gamer I don't see how these look so much better than widows crap.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I came in late (when they showed the color imacs) because I was at an appointment. Did they show off the drat airtags finally?

they did! and only $29 a pop! (or $100 for a 4 pack)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Vegastar posted:

Announcing an M1 iPad Pro without any mention of giving iPad OS more ability to take advantage of it makes this really underwhelming.

They will at WWDC. And the new iMac's look great. My only concern is the white boarder, not black boarder. When they release the 27 inch iMac in some colors, but have a black bezel, I'll be pumped. It's the little things that make it great. (MagSafe return, headphone jack on the freaking side, Ethernet in the power brick,) and so on.And for 99% of most average computer users who want a desktop, this is already a drat good machine. For standard office work, this is a drat good machine. Even for me, who runs a publishing business from my 2015 iMac, it's basically a perfect machine, but I won't go lower than 5K. (and I want two external monitor support, because I'm silly and like to have two displays on either side of the 5k.