Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Binary Badger posted:

Why would they make an announcement about Find My..

To lead into air tags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

I hope they offer a full sized keyboard. Those little keyboard are just to small.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

So are we going to get a 16g ram iPad Pro?

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

so, unless I am missing something...you can't upgrade the iMac to 16g of ram? That can't be right. They even have a section on the bottom of the page telling you about choosing the right amount of ram. Maybe you can't do it until the pre order goes live?

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Yeah you have the select it first.

Can you? it is greyed out for me.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

AlternateAccount posted:

Can we order the new iPads and just camp for delivery? I can configure it, but CONTINUE is greyed out.

says order 4/30 delivered second half of may right on the build page.

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

smackfu posted:

So besides the remote, what’s new in the Apple TV?

Faster cpu but I don’t think I would notice.
High frame rate HDR but I don’t watch anything in high frame rate.
Calibration which seems like a software feature pretending to be a hardware one.

Leaning towards just getting the remote.

HDMI 2.1 and wifi 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

Bob Socko posted:

Based on the 24" iMac, I'm excited about the replacement for the 27". I just hope that I can still upgrade the RAM on my own.

I don't see how you could. Unless they have a second layer of ram? On chip and on motherboard ram? The Ram is built into the M1 chip. So unless they let you add ram in addition to what is on the chip, you are not going to upgrade ram.