Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
why do you work in scary zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
This was my first baseball shoot today, and we had like six kids crying and afraid of the camera and the parents were even worse.

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Finger Prince posted:

Did you tell them there's no crying in baseball?

i leave it up to the parents to emotionally stunt their children

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Chewbecca posted:

Do you offer lay-buy :sweatdrop:

sorry frenchy you have pay american like everyone else

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Areola Grande posted:

I just hope it doesn't ruin weed for me. some of these customers act very entitled. I'm in a somewhat newly recreational state so we get both medical cardholders and normies off the street who have nothing but a normal ID. the clientele gets very sketchy after dark and we don't close until ten pm.

once in a while u get a sweet old lady who can't believe it's finally legal and it's extremely cute. that helps a lot

fwiw i don't think it will. taking pictures of little league hasn't ruined picture taking for me even though the parents are Freaks

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I'm in the fun position where I have three days to make a video for an interview (ugh) and miss a day at my part time job shooting an adult little league team and that would have been a heap of money and heap of fun

Edit: and I'm missing the grand prix so I can't fill the car shaped hole in my portfolio

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I'm on day 4 of this soldering factory job and this dude didn't wash his hands after making a pee pee hr execute this pee pee hands man

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
At my last job there was toilet drama and one of the mediocre managers decided to be the poop disaster inquistor only to find out that the toilet they installed even though the pipes couldn't handle it was rejecting poop

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
More like teamlover42069

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
We had a safety meeting and I could stop giggling sorry

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Areola Grande posted:

Japanese bosses make their employees drunk with them after work. I thought I had something there but I was just drunk!

:alonso:

Shibuya Meltdown!! Drunk little business boys passed out on public transit or trying to sent emails from bushes!!

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Dr. Honked posted:

another time, a different company, a japanese publisher this time. they told us that they were flying some producers out to work with us. cool. so the producers arrived. they were all young and VERY VERY attractive. all of them. also they didn't seem to know anything about anything. it emerged that this particular publisher was - allegedly - a money laundering front for the yakuza. most of the employees of this company were chosen for their looks, and it was the duty of every employee to turn up at the big boss's house every now and then and indulge his whims. i have no idea why they flew all these "producers" out to us. maybe we were supposed to indulge our whims. anyway, yikes.

Is this company Konami blink twice if yes

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
So it IS Konami

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I am playing hookie for an hour or so for an interview :shh:

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Allegedly

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I'm gonna watch spide rman after work today as a treat

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

Sarah Cenia posted:

sleepy @ work
oh man just 3 hours to go...

Sleepy gang rise up, if you awake you fake

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Talked to my quiet older coworker today and unprompted she chose to go off about vaccines and seatbelts being fake and fascist and I tried so hard to course correct back to talking about tetris but it wouldn't take now I know why she doesn't get talked to

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I tried talking to her about the cool 80s music she was listening to and nope time to tell me all about young people music is bad and how she doesn't even have internet dang be cool please I'm so nice

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
*thinks about all the ways my life is interwoven with others and how even in my isolation I'm not truly alone in my actions or others nor am i alone in facing consequences*
It is my personal chooche to get mumps and in a motorcycle accident

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I took a nap on the bus today and it was so good

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I had a bad sleep and now I'm stuck doing learnings

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I've got 40 hours of Osha certified training and I'm listening to a British man on a video tell me to watch out!!

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
What do you mean kid hands

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Endure. If you're still not feeling it am side then call off and take it as a rest day imo

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
That's really cool

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

rear end-penny posted:

has anyone ruined a friendship by working with someone before lmao

I am a different person while working, that's not me that's Work Me and God I wish I could loosen up but nope I'm Working

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I need to talk to a doctor and get medicated due to my issues (including adhd)

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I like you but your posts have a worrying aura to them ngl

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

teemolover42069 posted:

imo it's good to have a worksona, I should probably be LESS myself when working so I don't say anything insane

It does not benefit me for the people I work with to know I'm a half gay communist

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I am at an interview and unfortunately I was fed a potion of have diarrhea beforehand

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Oh boy my coworkers are talking about :argh: immigrants :argh: and get to find out why my name is so funny and hard to say

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Oh boy for the millionth time in my life I get to here people explain why I'm "one of the good ones". I hate every american I meet, from USA to USZ

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

xcheopis posted:

Never been to England? They'll say that about other UK-descended people.

English "people" are not allowed to speak about their colonial subjects

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I am a good boy I would NOT say that

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
Great news everyone the vending machine gave me TWO bags of chips for the price of one

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
just put cypress hill on repeat

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
After almost two months working here I've been told my hair is too long

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

rear end-penny posted: