Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
i have a uti and my kidneys hurt but god drat am i getting these hours in. love capitalism.

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barclayed

i am about to leave this job for the final time. it is strange. a year and a half and it's the longest i've worked at one place so far. but tomorrow i get to pack up my dorm and move back home so it is a win-loving-win situation.

barclayed

DaChurl posted:

drat, gotta learn to fish.

Edit: Ok, seems like once you cast your rod you wait for the controller to vibrate and an exclamation mark to appear over your head. Hit square quickly to hook the fish, then tap X to move the bar so the fish icon remains in range while you reel it in. More valuable fish move faster/more erratically and an upgraded rod is required to use bait and lures. Increasing your fishing level will expand your bar and up your reel-in speed.

oh i love stardew valley

barclayed

nothing feels worse than when you’re already late to work and the public transport is also running late. :(

it is probably the only time i wish i wasn’t visually impaired. any other time i see people driving i’m like ‘lmao losers that looks stressful’

barclayed

Escape From Noise posted:

But if you were running late and driving say traffic was bad it would be way more stressful. So there's that.

oh this is very true. thank you. i no longer wish i could drive, as per usual.