Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

its okay though. its pretty common for very new tiktok users to be obsessed with sharing every single tiktok they see. you'll grow out of it pretty quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Jonny 290 posted:

oh my god are you idiots actually signing up and logging into these sites?

how many fuckin logins yall got?

good LORD

of course. this way the fyp algortithm can learn how to properly curate content for me, giving me a pleasant blend of tech burnouts, woodworking, home inspectors, and funny

pram
Jun 10, 2001
this is some sub-gbs poo poo loving moron

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

pram posted:

this is some sub-gbs poo poo loving moron

turn your monitor on and stop signing your posts

TWOFER!

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a burn of appropriate comedy level contained itt

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
imagine having so much free time you repeatedly post in threads you """ '' hate '"'" '' '

pram
Jun 10, 2001
imagine posting a generic tiktok thread full of the most entry-level ifunny.lol repost poo poo imaginable in the ' ' " funny computer forum " '' '

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Find some funnier tiktoks and post them then

pram
Jun 10, 2001

fdunny catte

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you seem depressed and sad every time you post in yospos. anything going on that you want to talk about

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
ugh that cat gives me motion sickness

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

you seem depressed and sad every time you post in yospos. anything going on that you want to talk about

i think that’s projection my dude lol. you’re the one with the sad pathetic life

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I wish peace and healing for you in the path forward. Godspeed, citizen

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I have no idea what just happened in this thread, so here’s a cute couture TikTok...

https://www.tiktokdownloader.org/user_videos/46560719796.mp4

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

pram posted:

i think that’s projection my dude lol. you’re the one with the sad pathetic life

This is a cool and normal response

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

pram is a really angry person. kinda like a discount knuc.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

pram is a really angry person. kinda like a discount knuc.

knuc if you under a buck

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

This is a cool and normal response

you seem sad and depressed is there anything you’d like to talk about

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

:pram:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’m ok thanks for checking in though

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

mrs rotor is the same way, just unwinding by watching little kids be cute and chinese farmer kids do weird dances

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

pram posted:

you seem sad and depressed is there anything you’d like to talk about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyh-JpWdGmQ&t=34s

pram
Jun 10, 2001

LanceHunter posted:

I have no idea what just happened in this thread, so here’s a cute couture TikTok...

https://www.tiktokdownloader.org/user_videos/46560719796.mp4

drat that’s some Hella couture

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://www.tiktokdownloader.org/user_videos/94684710354.mp4

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mediaphage posted:

ig is the social network i like mostly because i post about food and find other people doing cool stuff with food. unfortunately a few months back instagram decided i was a restaurant and completely cut off any reach on my posts. not saying i got a ton but it was cool to get comments and stuff from around the world as people post cool things they’re doing. this was pretty much overnight.

at the same time they started serving me food business ads almost exclusively and sending me emails that hardcore pushed signing up for an instagram business account so i could sponsor my posts and buy ads and poo poo.

i found the whole thing really frustrating. combine this with the recent changes that make it way more annoying to actually post content or check comments and stuff and i’ve mostly just stopped using it. lame.

igs kinda odd to me in that for some people it's a business but then ig changes its algo slightly and ruins dozens of mom and pop ig accounts

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://www.tiktokdownloader.org/user_videos/33767196956.mp4

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I approve of this thread

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I jsut hopped on insta because I have a terrible habit of doing that but it reminded me about how lame it is that every social media site is trying to be the same

first snapchat had stories. then I saw it on instagram, facebook, twitter.

now instagram has reels which are just like tiktok and browsed like tiktok too

twitter would probably be the best one of all except the userbase has so many terrible people on it, so many rear end in a top hat mother fuckers

thankfully, if I am using my rodtronics account for example, and only stick to compy graphics things, its ok.

but as soon as you touch something that can be controversial at all, prepare to learn to hate yourself. I totally quit nz twitter because it was terrible for my mental health. being a cis het white dude, it wasn't uncommon to walk away from a "conversation" with the impression that the only good I can do in the world is to kill myself. thankfully getting off twitter, perhaps I am less "woke" or leftie than some but at least I feel it's ok to be alive

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Facebook and ig are the same

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

I jsut hopped on insta because I have a terrible habit of doing that but it reminded me about how lame it is that every social media site is trying to be the same

first snapchat had stories. then I saw it on instagram, facebook, twitter.

now instagram has reels which are just like tiktok and browsed like tiktok too

twitter would probably be the best one of all except the userbase has so many terrible people on it, so many rear end in a top hat mother fuckers

thankfully, if I am using my rodtronics account for example, and only stick to compy graphics things, its ok.

but as soon as you touch something that can be controversial at all, prepare to learn to hate yourself. I totally quit nz twitter because it was terrible for my mental health. being a cis het white dude, it wasn't uncommon to walk away from a "conversation" with the impression that the only good I can do in the world is to kill myself. thankfully getting off twitter, perhaps I am less "woke" or leftie than some but at least I feel it's ok to be alive

now thats what i call good content

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Yes we all assume you like it because you keep posting here. No need to pull the curtain on your posting workflow, leave a little mystery, as a treat

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

pram it’s time to own up: your posts are bad

the first step is admitting you have a problem

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

fukin linkedin has stories

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

oh the stories they could tell

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

lol echi are you saying that twitter was bad for your mental health because you were just a poor white dude getting unfairly treated

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Gentle Autist posted:

pram it’s time to own up: your posts are bad

the first step is admitting you have a problem

this is a good place for them then lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

pram posted:

this is a good place for them then lol

:drat:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Tiktokdownloader links are dying after a few days. Probably just back to posting links

Tiktok :argh:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Tiktokdownloader links are dying after a few days. Probably just back to posting links

Tiktok :argh:

tiktok supports embedding so it's not their fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Radium :argh: