Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

I was not expecting this to be nearly so charming. I'm definitely intrigued after watching that, this is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

This and the prior (non-free2play RPG) section are the roughest for gameplay, the rest is still obtuse at points but a lot more fun.

Have to agree with this, this last section really overstayed its welcome IMO. The joke/commentary is solid, but the amount of tedium they put you through for the sake of it just seemed unpleasant.

Explopyro
Mar 18, 2018

Well that is certainly a way to end things, I guess? This whole non-game is just an extended piss-take at the audience for not successfully crowdfunding the game, isn't it.

There were a lot of excellent moments in this, but I have to say I think episode one (with all the messing with things out of spite) was my favourite and nothing else quite lived up to it. The attempts to give this thing a serious (well, for certain definitions anyway) plot didn't quite land for me.