Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
D-Horse is a real hero I came to appreciate much later after benching him forever once I got D-Dog at first. Because unlike a Jeep he can teleport and let me shoot guns while driving him.

I mean, a tank can drive and shoot at the same time. But I cant kidnap someone with a tank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
...Okay I know I would collect them anyways on principle/because it unlocks something.

But is there any way to even USE the delivery points while doing OSP?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I am real happy to hear about Wombat and Alligator's animal sanctuary :allears:

Also glad to see D-Horse already showing his value for the OSP soldier on the go.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I know it isn't something you can do in the game, but I was still expecting Dan to rush out and somehow punch the first jeep into submission with the bionic man punch.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Danaru posted:

:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play MGSV On-Site Procurement Episode 5 - Dan? How.

If you think this was hard to watch, imagine being the one behind the controller. This is the worst mission in the game for this challenge :negative:

I appreciate the dedication to getting out of a tank and sending dudes to space personally. This clearly means Dan missed the missiles on purpose to ensure he could do so.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Throw every troublemaker into the ocean :hai:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Have faith in yourself and you too can punch an elite super soldier in the middle of their escape sequence :black101:

Soviets: "Hey, good idea!"

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Dan busting his rear end with OSP makes me feel both better and worse for becoming a filthy coward who brings a rocket launcher instead of a traq rifle everywhere.

I'm also realizing in hindsight the fact D-Horse is rust proof is another reason tactical combat horses still have a place in the sci-fi battlefield.

Snake can break all the jeeps he want because he stole them first.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Worth the wait :magical:

MGSV making me ask deep questions like Can you stuff a child soldier in a toilet?

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
If I'm remembering right, this is the infamously frustrating AI scripting bullshit reliant mission to get all the objectives, right? So if anything Dan deserves an S rank for putting up with this OSP.

Please buy some horse armor for D-Horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Danaru posted:

:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play MGSV On-Site Procurement Episode 15- It Sucks rear end Being Me

Don't even PRETEND you didn't have a bad time with this mission WITH equipment WITH reflex mode WITH Diamond Dog WITHOUT a heroic amount of alcohol in your system

Alright I had the last one the first time I played this too but shut up

The kids are what everyone remembers, but yeah banning yourself from being able to shamelessly and lazily blow gunships out of the sky is pretty loving rough in this mission.

Flip a coin every ??? minutes. Heads Danaru is the best Metal Gear player you have ever seen, tails for Hotshots Part 3. Coin lands on the edge, Dan's suffering is so powerful that the time he posted is the blood sacrifice that fixes the phone and internet service being down in my area for over 12 hours.

What the gently caress I had no idea night vision goggles soldiers would still use a flashlight. WHY would they use a flashlight? The things you learn.