Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Also, None Drinking Conditions With Left Horse, which must be a relief for your liver if past threads are anything to go by. You don't need the gimmick anyway, and at the risk of sounding sappy, hopefully a consequence of being in a bit better place mentally, because (speaking from experience) drinking as a coping method is pretty poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Might've projected a bit too much then it seems, sorry. Anyhow, subsistence rules is rad as it shows how most problems can be solved by dunking them.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Ocelot is ruse cruising as usual. Huey is the most pathetic, colossal piece of poo poo that deserves every bit that's coming for him and then some. Basically the complete opposite of D-Dog, who is the goodest boy.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
loving cowards should've let Snake wear the Boss' outfit

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
To be fair, it was absolutely hilarious.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Volgin's a monster, and doesn't hide it. Unlike Huey, who constantly justifies his self-serving bullshit with more bullshit and can't even for a second take responsibility for what he's done, or even that he has done it.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Maybe you should try and search the enemy camps to see if they have explosives. Or just dunk the target, that's really the Big Boss-way of solving all problems.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
"I won't kick you in the head 50 times", proceeds to violently yeet the cripple kid on the ground repeatedly like a delivery guy with a fragile package.

Kaz needs a serious reminder about how he couldn't walk either when you dragged his broken rear end out of a Soviet prison, biff him in the ocean along with all the unsanitary troublemakers and see how he likes that.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Good thing there's no nuns in the wilderness of 1984 Afghanistan eh?

(Also, not just the bestest boy coming along, he has a matching outfit now :3)

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
So much time with a huge pipe between your legs, and not one dick joke? What LP am I even watching.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
They're shouting hah-kah, short for HoofdKwartier, which is just HQ in Afrikaans/Dutch. Also, be nice to the sheep, they're pals, violence is for failsons and PMCs.

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
It'd be pretty loving dire if you manage to be a worse father than Huey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Winging It
Jan 19, 2012

The buck stops at my ass
Would I watch a bare chested, blood-soaked man in pink pants fight weird zombie dudes in hand-to-hand combat for almost an hour? Yes, that was loving intense.