Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

It's me, I'm the guy who thinks it's good that they didn't put the ending into the game, from what I've seen it would just have been bad and cutting down on the child soldier and Liquid stuff is just good. You really don't need to do the Star Wars thing of over-explaining every character's back story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

This reminds me of my first time through the game, because I only really had non-lethal weapons researched. Of course I gave up after 15 minutes of cqc, opting instead to sit in the chopper for an hour while I researched machine guns and explosives.

Sadly even with good equipment the armor skulls really suck.