Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Just want to say this thread title delights me and is absolutely better than "back by unpopular demand", even if the latter suits your self-deprecating tendencies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Huh, not the episode-titular song. I guess no one wants to admit to owning the rights to Space Jam.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Section Z posted:

Snake can break all the jeeps he want because he stole them first.

If you really think about it, stealing a jeep is like breaking -1 jeep, so it evens out.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Honestly laughing aloud at how calm that horse is about parachuting. How many drugs would be required to tip a real horse out of a plane and have it keep such perfect serenity?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

The one where that would set Grace off on a course that turns half the episode into red_panda_twitter.mp3