Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

A: Protoss Gear Solid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

FoolyCharged posted:

I'll buck the trend and vote A: just go for the crystal. We've seen how many slugfest base pushes now? This feels like the more interesting option. Also, I almost always kill the overmind here when I play.

I agree, A, try something different.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Either option, so long as you exploit the potential Protoss/Zerg unit combo cheese to its absolute breaking point. I think this is the only time you ever get to use this combo, apart from getting Dark Templar in a later Zerg mission and potentially using Dark Archons to mind-control a Drone in the final mission of this campaign

Not The Wendigo
Apr 12, 2009
Option A

I tried to look up the Arbiter abilities but the original post isn't updated yet, so here's all the unit links:

Archon
Shuttle
Carrier
Scout
Arbiter
Observer
Dark Templar
Corsair
Static Defenses

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Thanks for this very good LP, I've had a stomach bug the past couple days and been in bed reading it. sad to have caught up though

I really enjoy the looks at competitive play too and want more as the final request of a dying pooping man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szarrukin
Sep 29, 2021
GiantGrantGames just posted his deathless Brood War run and there are some really funny AI shenanigans. God, this game is broken sometimes.