Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I'm American and barely ever have sex and drink coffee semi regularly. I live in Japan if that matters.

Ventral EggSac

Very little of one and an unhealthy amount of the other

nut

reign energy drink and twitch subs

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Exactly how much coffee do you think Americans drink and exactly how much sex do you think they have?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Do Americans drink coffee and have sex as much as they think they do?

Finger Prince

My own theory is that everyone thinks everyone else is doing a whole lot of fuckin, but the reality is that a few people are doing loads of fuckin, but most people aren't doing that much fuckin, so it all sort of averages out to a fairly normal, boring amount of fuckin.

Ventral EggSac

Finger Prince posted:

My own theory is that everyone thinks everyone else is doing a whole lot of fuckin, but the reality is that a few people are doing loads of fuckin, but most people aren't doing that much fuckin, so it all sort of averages out to a fairly normal, boring amount of fuckin.

Heh, loads

Prurient Squid

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Exactly how much coffee do you think Americans drink and exactly how much sex do you think they have?

Have you ever seen the hit 90s sitcom 'Friends'?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

well i can say i don't drink any coffee and drink much more tea than most americans i dunno i guess i have enough sex?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

frump truck

hello... again!

im american and i drank coffee today and havent had sex in like 4 years or some poo poo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

coffee and sex are the two leading causes of personal injury while inside a mcondalds

Prurient Squid

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

coffee and sex are the two leading causes of personal injury while inside a mcondalds

It's like what's "brewing" is a class action lawsuit!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
making love itt

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

touching a butt is sex, right?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
it is if you're doing it right

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Khanstant
i drink coffee way more than i gently caress, sorry

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I think some confusion in perception results from common use of coffee and sex as interchangeable euphemisms.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sometimes I drink coffee while I gently caress, OP, thanks for asking.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Actually if you want to do a scientific study you've already got a hypothesis and you've made a statement so now it's time for observation.

Watch me get that dick.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Trying

if somebody offers you to "come up for sex" they are trying to entrap you into a coffee date

Trying

call the police

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm an American who had a cup of coffee this morning and sex last night, am I just another statistic?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm an American who had a cup of coffee this morning and sex last night, am I just another statistic?

Sir please take your dick out of the mug. That mug has a family.

Vei
Dan Brown here, I'm currently writing a novel about this. Take a close look at the Starbucks logo and you will see the truth:

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Homsar being raised by a cup of coffee making more sense now.

google THIS

Escape From Noise

Born in a Starbucks, raised in a cave
Coffee and fuckin' is all that I crave

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I drink absolutely hideous amounts of coffee, but have a normal amount of sex. Really weird sex. Like, one time it involved an entire art studio, a case of natty light and an oil refinery

Ventral EggSac

Drinking coffee out of a sippy cup so I don't spill any on my partner while we have intercourse

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Hold up a second

xcheopis

Vei posted:

Dan Brown here, I'm currently writing a novel about this. Take a close look at the Starbucks logo and you will see the truth:

No ring

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Okay now i'm ready to Thunderbone

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

:five:

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

It depends, op, how much do you think Americans drink coffee and have sex?

Please express your answer in units of gently caress-liters per second (fl/s).