Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i like the changes but i have one issue to report, it seems there has been a mistake and someone forgot to make me a mod, can one of the admins look into that please? TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mozi posted:

uh yeah seeing the yellow is a critical part of my mental health, need to get this going w/ dark mode ASAP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ventral EggSac posted:

I'd like to post in this thread to say:

Dark Mode

ALL YOUR POSTS ARE MORE LIKE DORK MODE!!!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Dark mode!? How bout bright flashing lights mode?

Ask and you shall receive
:siren: SIEZUREVISION PICTURE REMOVED, BAD NOONER :siren:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Apr 24, 2021

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Aardvark! posted:

also is there a good reason for not doing those anymore :thunk:

because it is 2021 and no one other than us still uses forums I think

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Jeff I think there was a mistake during that weekend maintenance, I am still not a mod, some lunkhead forgot to make me a mod of GBS or maybe even The Pellet Palace. Probably asleep at the keyboard when they should have been working! It is okay though, you can hae someone fix it nowm, I am ready to be a mod please Jeff

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Spinz posted:

I figured I got a new probe type

lmao, that was first thing I thought also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Literally A Person posted:

What they don't want you to know is that it is a new probe type and we're the loving guinea pigs, man. OPEN YOUR loving EYES, PEOPLE.

actually the "maintenance" is really just a cover for the forums going down while Jeff deletes all of my witty and hilarious posts in order to make it look like I do not deserve to be a mod (which I do, I am ready). Don't believe me? Just check for yourself: https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=113081