Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Posting from the dark dimension, what a world we live in :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Forums had no backup, Lowtax had no back, it's like poetry

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Bloop posted:

I am enjoying the positive updates!

Some part of me will definitely miss the horrifying reveals as they taper off, though

Is it even really Something Awful if we're not hurtling off a cliff on a raft made of duct tape and prayer? :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the forums must become more gay to compensate.

Finally, the moment my life was created for

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chief McHeath posted:

You wish to pay the writers but not the posters? Top posters, such as myself, deserve at least a fraction of a penny for every time their post is viewed, a la the Spotify model. If my posts earned even a mere $0.001 per view, I would surely be a :10bux:aire at this point.

You don't get paid to post?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Workshopping my manifesto for my run at the seat for BYOB 3rd District. Currently I have 25% more posting, avs that smell of pizza and making Jeffrey do a duet with a bear in a tutu

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

For the last time, no

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

adhuin posted:

Only if they are made the mod of the new forum: "The Great Horny Space"

:chast2b:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I propose instead we have a forum Secret Service of undisclosed membership who have secret powers they can use to interfere with mods outside their home forum

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

donkey salami posted:

Looks like the Toxic Waste Dump could use a mod. Could turn it into a mod training grounds. Or better a mod battle grounds for prospective new mods.

Mod Hunger Games were two goons from each forum are :airquote: volunteered :airquote:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pham Nuwen posted:

Let he who has never filibustered in GBS cast the first stone

A need for non-stop posting, finally I have achieved my calling

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ambaire posted:

As an aside, with less than 40, it's hilarious seeing posts talking about 'page sniping' halfway down the page. I've never understood why some goons feel those posts are extra special.

I appreciate that this was a page snipe

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Please no post ratings, I can't deal with finding out everyone actually hates everything I say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The new purple for when you're quoted in dark mode is way better than the blue was, very good change