Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Which came first, the Jeffrey or the YOSPOS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Chief McHeath posted:

When State of The Forums is admitted to the Union, who will serve as Senators?

e: And do The Forums get House Representatives from every sub-forum or just every forum?

Each top level forum gets two.

e: and reps are based on average number of posts per day.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

SRQ posted:

which one is the Florida and has an outsized importance.

TCC

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

the fact that I am constantly bemoaning to myself that there is no like so I know I'm a good poster tells me that the lack is good for my mental health

Empty quoting is our version of a like.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It works in the lower right also - I never use it but it's cool that it's there. I actually had no idea there was a lower-left version until this post.

Just don't mess with it, could be load bearing.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

astral posted:

I need to correct that; after looking into it, the $1500 was "it was on for the whole month" after all. Over 15,000 GB @ $0.10/GB.

The $500 it cost him the previous month would have covered about a week and a half of use, and should have been enough of a red flag on its own.

That would've required some proactivity on his part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Inept posted:

5 bucks: second avatar that shows in night mode

I'd pay it.