Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Dark mode looks very nice. Would rather have some elements be ever so slightly darker, but it's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Like, a lot of this is barely dark at all

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Humerus posted:

With the patreon money can we bring back Waffle Images? Or anything other than Imgur because Imgur sucks poo poo now.

Pomf code is open source and therefore free*. Just call it Goonf or something

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Steadiman posted:

I dunno, that skull looks pretty dark and grim to me. scary stuff

that goose's feathers are entirely too bright for my sensitive eyes, however

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Skyl3lazer posted:

here ive fixed it for you

can you remove that background image of some weird, ugly guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

It could be better certainly but it's never that good - often it's "interchange + 25 cents" where interchange is the passed through cost charged by the credit card company itself. Stripe is 2.9% + 30 cents with no interchange, which I think would be a small improvement. The real thing would be more payment methods.

Stripe has been very pleasant to work with in my limited experience. Implementing it is an afternoon's work.