Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I'm, uh, pumped.

:stoked:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

Im willing to write articles and be paid in forums immunity

:yeshaha:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Is this thing on?

*taps microphone*

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

MrQueasy posted:

No, still can't hear you.

Oh god. The forums...they're...gone...

:negative:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Here is my major complaint with dark mode. Now text looks extra saucy when it's bolded so I have no other choice than to BOLD POST for every post. Now, this isn't really so much a problem for me but other posters might get kind of jealous and I might start like a whole thing and I'm sure all these extra bolded letters have to cost extra,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
What they don't want you to know is that it is a new probe type and we're the loving guinea pigs, man. OPEN YOUR loving EYES, PEOPLE.