Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm super pumped. I'm starting work on a GUNE thread that hopefully would be cool to be on the front page when the movie comes out. We've got a lot of Dune fans here on SA and there's a huge amount of potential for timely relevant photoshops and stuff then. (October I think)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Trapick posted:

.images stored directly in the db.

I am eternal

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

(if I remember to add the attachment that is)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Alctel posted:

The backup situation was terrifying, how the gently caress was did they allow that to go on for so long?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I have discovered attachments no longer work and I have made a thread asking about it in the technical questions sub forum

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH HOORAY :) :) :)

:dance:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Test

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Rarity posted:

I propose instead we have a forum Secret Service of undisclosed membership who have secret powers they can use to interfere with mods outside their home forum

It's called discords

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

wtf

i don't think i've ever clicked the buttons on the bottom banner before, ever

Whoa

I never saw those before!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I figured I got a new probe type