Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Who knew it would only take someone shockingly competent to turn the forums into something people would actually enjoy?

This is like going from Trump to Biden - sure, he's not exciting or flashy or whatever but at least you know he's doing the job and not sitting around in an expensive rear end car and eating $60 cookies and drinking magosteen while screaming into a live youtube channeltweeting all day every day

Thanks for the update! I appreciate the transparency :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I just turned on dark mode and whoa ho ho this is an entirely new experience! It's like I'm on a brand new website!!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Farg posted:

The State of the forums is Vermont

been considering moving there next year - seems like a cool place

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I was so tired last night I totally forgot the forums were shutting downs and Jeffrey was taking the forums and Patreon money and fleeing to Cuba

Kind of glad he had a change of heart at the last minute!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

Make Awful app official and add store features to it using Google Pay/Apple Pay

Wait is this a suggestions thread?

Also, make this goon a mod

Absolutely I 100% agree that this poster should be a mod and honestly, I will lead a bloody forums coup against this oppressive regime until it happens

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

adhuin posted:

Only if they are made the mod of the new forum: "The Great Horny Space"

:hmmyes:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

This post is incredible simply because the poster lays out a multi paragraph definition of how this would work and casually tacks onto the end "they tried this with another forum I was on and they had to nuke it but it might work here!"

This is primo goonery

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

sebmojo posted:

Rounding up votes to get cloture on a motion of censure for that post

Mr. low key sex master

Mr. low key sex master votes "aye"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Rarity posted:

Please no post ratings, I can't deal with finding out everyone actually hates everything I say

Yeah no I already have enough issues seeking validation from the internet I don't need it also to show me how much people despise my posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I sort of wonder now how much of the radium/Rich fallout was Radium just being a dick and not caring and how much it was Rich being a moron and wanting all these things without paying for them