Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Some Help
Yes Sex
Boss

Sorry, that's not one of the options. Would be nice if it were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

LJN92 posted:

Man they sure didn't like the idea of making any of those characters too old. Even the ones that blatantly look like old men are just in their 40s.

Tell me about it, Sinterklaas should have an age of ??? like Totally-Not-Dracula.

Also I can't be the only one getting a Maya Fey vibe off Vicki. Like the hair, the necklace, and the arms-down exasperated pose are all saying to me that someone used Maya's arms-down exasperated sprite as a reference. Fake e: Just looked up the sprite in question, it's not as strong a resemblance as I remembered, but it's still pretty strong.