Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

drat.

LOL Callis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:woop:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Wow, no fuckery, just a fantastic match.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
CLEAN

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
lmao callis

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mauro calling the OWA is loving beautiful

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
IT's OVER

SUCK IT TNAILURES!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hahahahaha callis's little jump of joy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
KENNYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Zero Mamma Mias in that match but that owned.

Feel bad for them about the botches

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
3 belt jones

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"You can't spell Omega without OMG."

Tony, give Mauro a contract now.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Belts going to Jacksonville, belts going to Japan...

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Even with the botches, what a loving match

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

So. So. Good.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

MJeff posted:

Tony, give Mauro a contract now.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Adam the Hangman Page is my only hope

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Lethrom posted:

Zero Mamma Mias in that match but that owned.

Feel bad for them about the botches

Even the botches worked into the story of the match.

Jesus what a match this was.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
lol Impact going to have to focus on their strengths x-dvision and the women's

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Kenny needs to show up on AEW wearing the belts fastened together to make a vest

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Hire Mauro immediately Coward Tony

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
What a foregone conclusion

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Swann was either hurt or blown up or something, it's kinda unfortunate because he was clearly affected by something during the match, but that was still really good./

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

That match did not diminish Swann's efforts as a competitor. It's just that Omega...was a bit better tonight.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

fez_machine posted:

lol Impact going to have to focus on their strengths x-dvision and the women's
Same as it ever was

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MJeff posted:

Swann was either hurt or blown up or something, it's kinda unfortunate because he was clearly affected by something during the match, but that was still really good./

Probably when he spiked himself on the apron

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

God drat I've missed Mauro. Move JR to PPV only and sign Mauro like, yesterday

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
They only advertised the one Impact belt, but does Kenny now get the TNA title too? He should pull a Madusa on that belt.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

sticklefifer posted:

They only advertised the one Impact belt, but does Kenny now get the TNA title too? He should pull a Madusa on that belt.

It will probably be quietly retired, given that he’s got three legitimate titles to carry around.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

The titles are unified they just haven't made a single belt yet, so hopefully they're using his win as an excuse to either fully remove one, or retire both and make a new design.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I thought D'Amore did an interview this week where he said AXS was requesting a separate TNA show? Maybe they do some shenanigans where that belt comes back to the Impact fold since it wasn't explicitly stipulated that it was on the line.

Least night made really clear that Impact has like zero potential main event talents besides Moose I guess though.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
It had been said several times in the build that both Impact and TNA belts would be on the line, as it's a unified champ.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
no reason to rush to recycle one/both of the belts, let the belt collectory carry 'em around until they make a new one for whoever beats him

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

kenny will bequeath the tna championship to the one man who can perfectly represent its legacy, michael nakazawa

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Wasn't the whole reason they have 2 belts because Moose just showed up with the old one and declared himself a World Champion?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
that ace austin guys theme is one of those gpl tracks. an nfl team used it last year on a twitter video to announce the signing of a backup qb or something

also why was that one guy carrying a broom

this was my first experience with sami callahan and gosh i dont care for him at all

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Jonny Nox posted:

Wasn't the whole reason they have 2 belts because Moose just showed up with the old one and declared himself a World Champion?

they did a callback show "celebrating" TNA, with the belt on display (i want to say at commentary or something). moose stole the displayed belt and started calling himself the real champion, and mostly fought ex-TNA guys over it iirc.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

graph posted:

this was my first experience with sami callahan and gosh i dont care for him at all

He was fun in Lucha Underground, but to be fair most people were fun in Lucha Underground. They even managed to make Ezekiel Jackson interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jonny Nox posted:

And then Rich won that in a undisputed title match last month for the right to defend against Kenny for all the gold