Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
how tall is he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Buck Turgidson posted:

a succulent chinese meal with rms

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

a chinese meal with succulent rms

:stonk:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

nvrgrls posted:

I'd go to chinese buffet with rms for the yoscred

100% same.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Nobody Interesting posted:

i'll post mine i guess

wow rms is really young in this photo

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

sometimes i feel like I should learn more about linux and whatnot but then I think “i’m 41 years old. gently caress that.”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. he supports 3D printing of gun parts. say no more.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

sometimes I read wikipedia and look at the dress suits the president of some african country wears and I wonder, how did the suit become international

real answer: imperialism.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

there’s probably a power component to it, like there is in racism

this is how i see it too. well put.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

how offended are you, living in michigan, to learn that china is appropriating american car culture

oh that’s too far!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Gentle Autist posted:

i appropriated american shitposting culture and now am more powerful than any american

this means you can drive two mobility scooters at once.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mediaphage posted:

where the gently caress is my floating wall-e chair already

sorry bro. planet isn’t fuxxored enough yet.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rms is dtf

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ignucius, patron saint of poultry dry rub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like lice guy because he looks like a homeless star trek wizard.