Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
i have also been to a restaurant with rms, back in the 90s

first of all I was shocked that he actually brushes his teeth. my cohort informed me this would be the only hygiene he would perform, but then he started to rub antibacterial cream on his hands after we sat down at the restaurant (i remember telling this story before and saying he also rubbed it on his feet, but while that feels true I can’t conjure the image for probably health reasons)

he ordered a mug of hot water, some ice, and a spoon so he could get it to the temp he wanted

when he rolled into town everyone got The Call and had to find excuses for why he couldn’t crash on their sofa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

one story I heard is that back in the day he would gently caress groupies on your couch and just like leave the condom under the couch after

George
Nov 27, 2004

I think they haven’t existed since like well before linux

George
Nov 27, 2004

rotor posted:

i think the actual story is that he would just gently caress your couch

it was brightly colored and giving him bedroom eyes

George
Nov 27, 2004

using a laptop built by slave labor because it has a free bios is the most rms thing ever