Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Sagebrush posted:

that happens to literally everyone on the planet who has ever had a boss or worked for a corporation. everyone just goes to the bar and gets over it. rms is the only guy who won't loving shut up about it.

stop trying to make ppl like rms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

bernie lost, go to the bar and get over it

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
like a couple of rmses over here

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
just because i’ll vote for ppl who work for faceless corporations doesn’t mean i’ll buy headsets from them

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

echinopsis posted:

what are some good examples of cultural appropriation where other cultures have appropriated european things? wonder if it's happened.

sometimes I read wikipedia and look at the dress suits the president of some african country wears and I wonder, how did the suit become international

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

echinopsis posted:

im dumb as hell what am I looking at and what am I meant to get

it's a monkey dressed up like a french aristocrat