Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Herbie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

See, this is actually the opposite of what this series is arguing. What happened with Josh Allen and Justin Herbert wasn't hyperinnovative coaching and scheming, it's just teams going "OK, we know what's wrong and how to fix this, now run these plays and you'll be good enough to be our franchise QB." Sean McDermott is a solid coach but he's not Andy Reid, and Herbert's coach... was fired.

Herbert's coach hated him and wanted to start Tyrod the entire year

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chucktesla posted:

That's right

The hair is back boys

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chucktesla posted:

Regarding Justin Herbert, I don't know how a prospect goes from having all these red flags like how bad he was in the short game and under pressure, issues seeing the whole field, inconsistency with accuracy, all that poo poo to having none of those be big issues in his first start and effectively gone from his game by the end of the season. Scheme can only do so much there.

Cristobal sucks big rear end

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

If quarterbacks aren't so scarce then how come I have never seen team have a good one in my lifetime.

NFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Some QBs go out with 11 cracked ribs and punctured lungs.

Call me when he plays on a torn acl