Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
🤷‍♂️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
choose not to be terminally on line

choose life

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

yet you still post here

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

yospos is life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

yet you still post here

not even I take my own advice buddy

Pendragon
Jun 18, 2003

HE'S WATCHING YOU

echinopsis posted:

choose not to be terminally on line

choose life

get that bullshit out of here.
because everyone here is too far gone. send your message elsewhere so you may be able to save someone before it's too late.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

The exploration of cellulite in Rubens paintings is the whole reason to go to renaissance museums.

Hell yea!

he has such a solid grasp of the nuance of how the body moves

Pendragon posted:

get that bullshit out of here.
because everyone here is too far gone. send your message elsewhere so you may be able to save someone before it's too late.

this is why you schedule only in-person meetings with your employees, no technological distrac- oh, hold on team, i just got to answer this email real quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

speaking of that. a good rule is to require everyone to bring their computer to every meeting, just in case an important email comes in