Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

kitten emergency posted:

if you could run a company, what would your business advice be?

try turning the heat in the bathroom up real high for a "hot yoga" experience while taking a dump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

MononcQc posted:

conduct employee reviews' peer evaluations by just posting @reviewedemployee in the main channel and looking for positve and negative reactji under your post

raises granted based on "Other Employees React to Bob" reaction videos on youtube

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

[shot of code being typed] oh nice i recognize this, this is the file storage code

[switches to shot of Bob typing] [frowning face] ah man, this guy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

just hire someone else to do all the ceo stuff

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

jira, rally and bugzilla are all trash. Put half your engineers on a project to make your own internal ticketing system. That'll show 'em.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i wanted a model train that constantly drove around the house like a big sushi boat and there were like snacks and stuff on it and all my cool pets like flying squirrels and so forth

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

here's a picture of me doing an innovation

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

snazzy new employee uniforms are a sure-fire way to send morale through the roof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Gentle Autist posted:

sex is too much effort, i’d rather eat chicken liver pâté whilst shitposting.

FINALLY a good opinion