Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
bleed it dry and when poo poo starts to fall apart lean real heavily on the employees to pick up the slack with promises of profit sharing, then never return from a vacation with all the money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
not sure it this counts but i once directed one of our teams to replace all http error messages in the client with “there’s a problem with your internet connection” and it reduced helpdesk calls by like 90% overnight

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
just like xcom the trick to management is to use your lowest developed people as cannon fodder or to run interference into danger.

its also why i rename all my jrs in slack (and xcom) to “decoy”

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
jira dreams of sushi

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
hell yeah dude