Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

MononcQc posted:

Whenever an outage happens and requires their intervention, make it visible by sounding a siren and having them slide down a fireman's pole to reach their workstations.

just for the fire pole experience, im down with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

my homie dhall posted:

the more risky a release the higher up in the management chain you have ot go to get it approved, ensuring that the risk involved in making a change is inversely proportional to the system knowledge of the person approving

idk, this sounds pretty status quo to me? why not just have the new guy make the final decision if he chooses correctly, great, if he chooses poorly fire him immediately.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

rotor posted:

here's a picture of me doing an innovation

No!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Agile Vector posted:

yeah yeah, i've been to a renaissance art exhibit too

The exploration of cellulite in Rubens paintings is the whole reason to go to renaissance museums.

Hell yea!

ate shit on live tv fucked around with this message at 02:52 on May 14, 2021