Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I'm going to support this measure as part of a deeper strategy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Flavius has allowed dnd regular shitlibs to post here without chainprobing them for months

you and I both know that without enemies C-SPAM will eat itself

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

behead those who blasphame ramen

see that whole thing is mostly a joke but i also ate every variety of cheap ramen for years all the time because I couldn't afford any better food and just imagining the taste of it sickens me now. so when extremely bourgeois dudes like tayne go on and on about how good it is it seems a little gross to me

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Office Pig posted:

you created a thread to demod flavius and all you did was force the gestalt to multiply

this idea is too big for my small mod brain

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

When you're a star, you can do anything. They let you do it.

probe em for saying pussy. you can do anything

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

For the love of christ, can the admins get rid of these 45 IKs nobody likes lol.

I don't think it's wise for you to put it into the admins' heads that they can just get rid of people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
huzzah