Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you know how the rest goes.

post your pro strats for wasting time making waste on company time. are you a stall man? a stall ma'am? a toilet goblin? some sort of eldritch shitter-orb? tell me how you like to lurk when you make the urk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Putting a sign on my office door saying "gone poopin" but i secretly go fishing. Pooping is a protected activity they're not even allowed to question it

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Putting a sign on my office door saying "gone poopin" but i secretly go fishing. Pooping is a protected activity they're not even allowed to question it

Top tier strat.

My current strategy is to tell everyone I'm "going to check the mail" at ten am, which is code for "I'm poopin" and then go outside and sit in the sun and maybe smoke for a bit.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
dyed in the wool stall man here. bring your old 3DS to work along with some ear buds, but only use one ear bud when on the john. be sure to wear distinctive shoes.

hold in your business until somebody else enters the restroom. when they do, it's time for the loudest blast you can muster. this simple defense mechanism will sometimes cause your unwanted guest to turn heel immediately.

also now there's a witness who will be able to testify in a court of law that you were definitely doing a big big poo that workday when you allegedly went missing for 45 minutes right after lunch.

u can play several levels of luigi's mansion in 45 minutes is my point here

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

when I'm in the office I'll stop by the coffee bar at 8, drink it at my desk, then poop for a while and play on my phone

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sk posted:

when I'm in the office I'll stop by the coffee bar at 8, drink it at my desk, then poop for a while and play on my phone

Wow orb why do you poop at your desk????? At least go to someone else's desk

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

dyed in the wool stall man here. bring your old 3DS to work along with some ear buds, but only use one ear bud when on the john. be sure to wear distinctive shoes.

hold in your business until somebody else enters the restroom. when they do, it's time for the loudest blast you can muster. this simple defense mechanism will sometimes cause your unwanted guest to turn heel immediately.

also now there's a witness who will be able to testify in a court of law that you were definitely doing a big big poo that workday when you allegedly went missing for 45 minutes right after lunch.

u can play several levels of luigi's mansion in 45 minutes is my point here

Same strat but the Switch and Animal Crossing

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I go to further away bathrooms under the guise of taking things to accounting or safety.

nut

i hide in the drop tile ceiling and whenever someone asks for me below i say loudly and clearly, "nut is in space"

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
Just be your own boss that way you make $1.10.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Pretending I'm on a phone call as I recite the Divine Office

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Khad posted:

Just be your own boss that way you make $1.10.

Sign me up and I'll sign up everyone in this forum under me

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Teddy Thunders posted:

Wow orb why do you poop at your desk????? At least go to someone else's desk

keeps people from coming to ask questions

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sk posted:

keeps people from coming to ask questions

Yeah but if you poop at someone else's desk you're asserting dominance while achieving the goal of not getting asked questions

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Be Your Own Boss, make ALL the dimes, and drop all the deuces on the dimes.

Like a BOSS

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Buddy if I could poo poo dimes, I would be at least marginally more wealthy 3-5 days a week.

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

thread reminded me to steal a little time for myself

hard when you are on salary and working from home but one must be creative, and at least the time is uninterrupted

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Ventral EggSac

Paint eyes on your eyelids, prop your torso up with some wood scraps and take a nap at your desk, bing bang boom

Khanstant
i used to work at this restaurant and i just hated being there and i would sometimes go to the bathroom desperately trying to make myself throw up but would instead just be fingering the back of my throat. tell me how i almost puke any time i try to chew a too-yellow of a banana but when im legit trying to vomit my gag reflex is just like asleep

Areola Grande

Khanstant posted:

i used to work at this restaurant and i just hated being there and i would sometimes go to the bathroom desperately trying to make myself throw up but would instead just be fingering the back of my throat. tell me how i almost puke any time i try to chew a too-yellow of a banana but when im legit trying to vomit my gag reflex is just like asleep

I knew a guy at a Chase call center who hated his job so much he kept a bottle of ipecac in his desk for this same reason

Escape From Noise

I hate my current job. Currently I have to show up on a reduced schedule, but seeing as it's a brewery job and my collarbone is broken I mostly just gently caress around on my phone and hope I can find another job soon enough but maybe not too soon?

Edit: I guess my advice is break a bone so it's someone else's fault so their insurance compensates you then just kind of fill space and waste time.

Escape From Noise

Call into work dead...DEAD TIRED!

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
back when working from home hadn't made it too easy I used to make the rounds - just walk around real slow, saying hi, doing finger pistols, finding topics we can all complain about and going into detail - work related so it's like we're working - and making myself a hot beverage, slowly making my way back. in this way i feel the ultimate duality of white collar work: i spent a load of time feeling vaguely at work, doing vaguely at work things, but in such a low effort way that no work was actually done. you can do this many times a day. the more hot beverages you make, the more trips to the shitter you end up taking too

Areola Grande

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

back when working from home hadn't made it too easy I used to make the rounds - just walk around real slow, saying hi, doing finger pistols, finding topics we can all complain about and going into detail - work related so it's like we're working - and making myself a hot beverage, slowly making my way back. in this way i feel the ultimate duality of white collar work: i spent a load of time feeling vaguely at work, doing vaguely at work things, but in such a low effort way that no work was actually done. you can do this many times a day. the more hot beverages you make, the more trips to the shitter you end up taking too

too real. I've lived that way since age 20 bud :douche:

Escape From Noise

At the art museum and pooped itt (in the toilet) on my own time. Pretty hosed up imho.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Escape From Noise posted:

At the art museum and pooped itt (in the toilet) on my own time. Pretty hosed up imho.

you're saving on toilet paper, so you're following the spirit of work poops

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

cruft

I pretty much like my job.

Beef Of Ages

Your dumb is leaking.
A few years back I worked for a large company that, despite its catastrophically large size, had significant trouble finding office space for my team. They shoved more and more of us into bullpens and other spaces that are terrible.

Among the issues this caused was what shitter availability. One of the guys on my team developed the, "rear end To Bowl Ratio" or ATBR where a calculation was established to determine just how far out of compliance with OSHA regs we were.

As it turns out, the ATBR was usually around 1.15 (meaning there were 15% more asses than available toilets) and got as high as 1.32 at one point. For further math fun, there was also a calculation run that determined the maximum amount of time that any one rear end could occupy a crapper and still ensure that every rear end had equal access and time. The result was startlingly short.

Yeah, we didn't get much work done. Why do you ask?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please don't come into the shared public toilets at my job to yell on your cell phone and ask people in stalls if you can have a ride across the street.

I would happily give you a ride across the street, however, I'm pooping on company time, and this is a sacred three and a half minutes of escape, Nancy.

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Please don't come into the shared public toilets at my job to yell on your cell phone and ask people in stalls if you can have a ride across the street.

I would happily give you a ride across the street, however, I'm pooping on company time, and this is a sacred three and a half minutes of escape, Nancy.

Next time this happens, loudly yell "flush really hard and maybe the water pressure will send you across the street" and then flush.

Tetramin

I'ma buck you up.

Khanstant posted:

one time my buddy drank his own pee to throw up on the floor at his factory job so he could leave early to watch Sealab 2021 with me and one of our other friends

Heather Papps

hello friend

when i worked at walmart as a teenager i would sneak comic books out of the toy section and read them in the outdoor storage for extra stuff and mostly bbqs and dirt. i would also take a pocket knife and stab as many water bottles as i could during my comic book time.

also i was fired because half of the truck unloading crew was stealing playstations and ipads and i was friendly with them but ignorant of the thefts and when they decided to fire everyone suspicious i was also fired.

i've tried kinda hard since then to work for small business i respect since then.

oh technically when i worked for my beekeeping mentor i ate a bunch of honey which i guess is technically my taking back that boss's dollar but i unno

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

boss makes a dollar
I make a dime
please mr wizard
turn my boss into slime

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Boss makes the money
While I take the rap
That's why I get paid
To take a huge crap

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Boss makes the money
While I take the rap
That's why I get paid
To take a huge crap

Escape From Noise

Boss wears a fancy suit and tie
On payday he likes to gloat
I stick it to him poopin' on the clock
While wearing my buckskin coat

Heather Papps

hello friend

my grandpa, when living, hung this (not this exact one but one very similar) plaque in his garage and i think about it a lot:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The trick is to time your bms so that you end up getting overtime pay

Escape From Noise

Amazon warehouses time your bathroom breaks. That's a good case for firing Jeff Bezos. Out of a cannon. Into the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

born on a mountain, raised in a cave
pooping on the clock is all that i crave

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops