Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Darby vs 10 6 5.08%
Penelope vs Kris 2 1.69%
Hangman vs Brian 11 9.32%
Orange vs Penta 89 75.42%
Sydals vs Bucks 10 8.47%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

I'd feel a little better about this if they required vaccination IDs to get in (although I still dunno about the ethical implications of that...) but it'll probably be fine.

lol that's about to be illegal in Florida actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I'm chuckling to myself thinking about Daniel Bryan, the hottest free agent on the market, debuting as a member of the Inner Circle.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
he’s gonna team up with scorp and all ego

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mons Hubris posted:

I'm chuckling to myself thinking about Daniel Bryan, the hottest free agent on the market, debuting as a member of the Inner Circle.

He'll be one of QT's youtube jobbers

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/andycomplains/status/1389994742461698050

Wait what happened to Butcher? :ohdear:

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

he's sending his heart to jacksonville, read the tweet

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Waffleopolis posted:

Wait what happened to Butcher? :ohdear:

Heard something about a hand injury.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

He's donating a few inches to Alan Angels

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
When IC turned face, Jericho said he made calls to a few old friends and that Tyson was one of them. Do he and Bryan have any history together?

Best case scenario is that tonight's show opens with a vicious attack on Hager, leaving them in need of a replacement.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I can't remember them crossing paths often, but the biggest thing I can recall is the two of them facing off on the first episode ever of NXT.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

bryan's contract actually has a MUST compete clause

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

The Inner Circle is losing Blood & Guts, so don’t know why you’d debut Bryan Danielson making a triumphant save only to lose when Justin Roberts is just going to be sitting there not getting choked with his tie.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

A moustache that mighty requires the skilled hands of a surgeon to properly groom.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

AEW is really hitting the gas at the end of this month.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Penguin Patrol posted:

When IC turned face, Jericho said he made calls to a few old friends and that Tyson was one of them. Do he and Bryan have any history together?

Best case scenario is that tonight's show opens with a vicious attack on Hager, leaving them in need of a replacement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6D9hsp76NI

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

magiccarpet posted:

AEW is really hitting the gas at the end of this month.

I'm wondering if that B&G match will pop a huge rating tonight.

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

I tried to move work around tomorrow morning so I could watch this live but instead I am going to stay up until 3am and be a zombie. IT WILL BE WORTH IT.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I didn't realize the Butcher was such a fan of IAMS cat food.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1389607013685022723

feel like this'll be the Darby call out

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

So Shida gets to have her full crowd and still drop the belt at the right time. Perfect!

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I would expect that as well, but they’re also clearly building towards a Darby/Ethan Page match, so I’m interested to see where that goes.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I would expect that as well, but they’re also clearly building towards a Darby/Ethan Page match, so I’m interested to see where that goes.

That could theoretically be a belt-less feud.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I'm expecting some kind of small mini feud to keep Miro busy while Darby finishes up things with Ethan/Scorpio and whatever is going on with Archer.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Miro realizes the FTW belt is a championship and goes after Brian Cage. Darby's dance card is full already!

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Mr. Squishy posted:

Miro realizes the FTW belt is a championship and goes after Brian Cage. Darby's dance card is full already!

I’ll allow it, they were jawing at each other on Twitter a couple weeks ago, maybe that was the trial balloon.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 21:22 on May 5, 2021

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Mr. Squishy posted:

At first I thought I'd be disappointed, then I realized that Brian Cage vs. Miro would loving rule.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It'll be like a secret boss fight in street fighter. They'll build a Darby vs All Ego Ethan Page* match, then as Page makes his entrance he will be thrown into space by Miro and replaced.

*it's not confidence**

its all ego

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Really really excited about B&G tonight y'all

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Pylons posted:

At first I thought I'd be disappointed, then I realized that Brian Cage vs. Miro would loving rule.

That is a Stone Pitbull level hossfight

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Pylons posted:

Somewhere, Vince Mcmahon just got an erection

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pylons posted:

If that match ever takes place they'd have to legally reclassify Daily's Place as a meat packing plant.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Somewhere, Vince Mcmahon just got an erection

They're short. Height is the only thing he cares about or ever has. Vince is like the girls on tinder meme but real.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
EX: "THE AMERICAN DRAGON HAS ARRIVED AT BLOOD AND GUTS!"

Taz: "What da hell?!"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so there was a photograph that thunder rosa just posted and deleted from instagram. i dont think she realized what a massive spoiler it was, so here's the link (warning, clicking will have MAJOR spoilers for tonight) https://i.imgur.com/P5Jrmeb.png

(This isn't me doing a bit.) Seriously, only click the above link if you're okay with a major spoiler for tonight. I also advise if anyone hasnt been to twitter or instagram yet, probably avoid those spaces if you dont wanna be spoiled, this has been blowing up.

I personally am not surprised, and I'm glad nobody will be Always Badding him now.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
No spoilers for me please

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

JOHN CENA posted:

so there was a photograph that thunder rosa just posted and deleted from instagram. i dont think she realized what a massive spoiler it was, so here's the link (warning, clicking will have MAJOR spoilers for tonight) https://i.imgur.com/P5Jrmeb.png

(This isn't me doing a bit.) Seriously, only click the above link if you're okay with a major spoiler for tonight. I also advise if anyone hasnt been to twitter or instagram yet, probably avoid those spaces if you dont wanna be spoiled, this has been blowing up.

I personally am not surprised, and I'm glad nobody will be Always Badding him now.

Opened the link and then immediately closed it because I don’t want to spoil myself.

My internet is down tonight so I may need to tether the Fite feed on my phone.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Malcolm Excellent posted:

EX: "THE AMERICAN DRAGON HAS ARRIVED AT BLOOD AND GUTS!"

Taz: "What da hell?!"

fake news. Taz doesnt commentate Dynamite.

It's Llooooooooooooyd

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

JOHN CENA posted:

this is huge

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I can't wait for the show to be over so I can come back and mouse over that spoilered text!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
You guys are all gonna feel like dummies when Freight Train comes out and lays out Jericho and MJF