Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Darby vs 10 6 5.08%
Penelope vs Kris 2 1.69%
Hangman vs Brian 11 9.32%
Orange vs Penta 89 75.42%
Sydals vs Bucks 10 8.47%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hunter Leopardson
Dec 24, 2002

Don't be a jerk my friend

JOHN CENA posted:

so there was a photograph that thunder rosa just posted and deleted from instagram. i dont think she realized what a massive spoiler it was, so here's the link (warning, clicking will have MAJOR spoilers for tonight) https://i.imgur.com/P5Jrmeb.png

(This isn't me doing a bit.) Seriously, only click the above link if you're okay with a major spoiler for tonight. I also advise if anyone hasnt been to twitter or instagram yet, probably avoid those spaces if you dont wanna be spoiled, this has been blowing up.

I personally am not surprised, and I'm glad nobody will be Always Badding him now.

Holy poo poo this is going to change the business completely. wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

oh.

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1390056458008498179?s=20

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

say the line, ethan!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

say the line, ethan!

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

*massive pop*

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hunter Leopardson posted:

Holy poo poo this is going to change the business completely. wow.

Hm, now I'm assuming the spoilered stuff is a joke, but I still can't bring myself to check.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

projecthalaxy posted:

say the line, ethan!

It's All Ego :sigh:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Rarity posted:

It's All Ego :sigh:

YAAAAAY!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JOHN CENA posted:

so there was a photograph that thunder rosa just posted and deleted from instagram. i dont think she realized what a massive spoiler it was, so here's the link (warning, clicking will have MAJOR spoilers for tonight) https://i.imgur.com/P5Jrmeb.png

(This isn't me doing a bit.) Seriously, only click the above link if you're okay with a major spoiler for tonight. I also advise if anyone hasnt been to twitter or instagram yet, probably avoid those spaces if you dont wanna be spoiled, this has been blowing up.

I personally am not surprised, and I'm glad nobody will be Always Badding him now.

hate to break it to you but i think i saw that on dark last night

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

laughy assy laughy rear end

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/aew/status/1390061604063039496?s=21

gently caress yes, they brought the same design back.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/aew/status/1390061604063039496?s=21

gently caress yes, they brought the same design back.

that looks loving cool as gently caress. its a wargames cage made out of the nitro set its incredible.

e: i understand why it isnt but ill miss the bowing chainlink roof that looked like it was a second away from collapsing when someone grabbed onto it lol

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/ChrisStanton316/status/1390067295108612097

It's interesting how being in Daily's for so long has given us a good idea of the dimensions of the place, so when you see that it's near the loving commentary table it really drives home how huge it is.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Pylons posted:

It's interesting how being in Daily's for so long has given us a good idea of the dimensions of the place, so when you see that it's near the loving commentary table it really drives home how huge it is.

It's super neat

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Maybe that toxx wasn't such a good idea...

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JOHN CENA posted:

can't get this out of my head

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Gonna be Rich Swann lol

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

explosivo posted:

Not that it's ever going to happen but wasn't TNT pissed about the Sting debut being a surprise on TV? I think their whole thing was if some big poo poo is gonna happen on a show they better promote the hell out of it.
I'm always going to come down on the side of surprise debuts for certain levels of talent because I like feeling like anything can happen and being rewarded for watching every week even when something huge hasn't been promoted. It's good to keep your fans happy like that so they keep watching.

But I definitely see TNT's point, so I feel like a happy medium is to have a surprise debut be over the tron "via satellite" with the debuting wrestler saying "I'll be there to beat the poo poo out of so and so next week" or whatever.

You get your promoted debut and the surprise that rewards loyal viewers.

But I really want to believe it's true that they're not actually being required to announce every debut.

Hyped as gently caress for B&G.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

explosivo posted:

Gonna be Rich Swann lol

Impact have already said he doesn’t have a rematch clause.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
The Final Countdown is a lame song, I'll say it.

If Danielson was coming to AEW they should use another public domain song like Flight of the Valkyries. Imagine a motherfucker coming to the ring to Dvorak's New W- I've just now realized this is what WALTER does and I'm too ashamed to back out of posting.

It is loving awesome when WALTER does it, though.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Impact have already said he doesn’t have a rematch clause.

Hooray!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that cage kicks rear end

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Yaya posted:

If Danielson was coming to AEW they should use another public domain song like Flight of the Valkyries. Imagine a motherfucker coming to the ring to Dvorak's New W- I've just now realized this is what WALTER does and I'm too ashamed to back out of posting.

It is loving awesome when WALTER does it, though.

Now if someone would use Also Sprach Zarathu.....gently caress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Yaya posted:

MODS?!?!?!?!!?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Is the B&G match a pre-tape, or the undercard?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dacap posted:

Is the B&G match a pre-tape, or the undercard?

Undercard, B&G match is live.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Yaya posted:

What makes a good wrestling theme isn't what makes a good song. Final Countdown is a terrible song and yet at a wrestling show it rules.

Just so long as he doesn't go back to The Offspring song

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Kenny Omega's challenger at Double or Nothing will be none other than Eddie Kingston

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

This is fake, right? I'm not seeing it on their social media anywhere...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

What makes a good wrestling theme isn't what makes a good song. Final Countdown is a terrible song and yet at a wrestling show it rules.

Just so long as he doesn't go back to The Offspring song

you're right

he should use a different offspring song

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Vandar posted:

This is fake, right? I'm not seeing it on their social media anywhere...

It is (or at least was) on Justin Roberts instagram.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

justin roberts is fake

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Billy Gunn is drunk.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
__________________________ricky stahks
________________________|/

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Pylons posted:

It is (or at least was) on Justin Roberts instagram.

yeah, confirmed, it's the second image in this story: (click the right arrow on the image if you don't understand instagram)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's super neat

yeah, having a home arena is super cool and when AEW makes stops while touring down there we're are going to have so much that we recognize and think is cool.

They really turned a pandemic into creating a new beloved wrestling venue.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

karmicknight posted:

yeah, having a home arena is super cool and when AEW makes stops while touring down there we're are going to have so much that we recognize and think is cool.

They really turned a pandemic into creating a new beloved wrestling venue.

More beloved than the THUNDERDOME??!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Would he have to revert to his indie name Daniel Bryanson if he shows up tonight?