Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Blind Rasputin posted:

Oh poo poo. I just realized. The online components of us helping each other bank credits, or notifications of where friends are in which biome.. those bodies and logs we find? They aren’t Us, they are our friends. Like a death stranding or Journey thing. I haven’t seen anything to verify this in game but it’s my going theory now.

Several reviews mentioned being able to find corpses of dead players and avenge them by killing a monster that spawns after investigating the body. Has anyone actually seen this yet? I’ve played for about 14 hours and I haven’t come across this feature yet. (the options menu says I’m connected to online features so IDK)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Has anyone else had a challenge room reset after clearing it? I was doing my second ever run in the 6th biome and this happened. :(

I cleared it earlier in my run, later came across a respawn room and charged it. Much later in the biome I got killed by a mini boss and respawned. Having left some items in the challenge room I decided to return to the room just to fill up my now-empty inventory and was definitely shocked whenever I had to do the whole challenge again. The previous clear of the room was my first clear in biome 6 so I don’t know if this is normal or not but the room definitely seemed way harder the second time.

Edit: for those having issues with overloading, when you get towards the end of your clip, try just holding the trigger instead of tapping. Even if you keep holding it the game won’t count the press during the overload mini game until you release it and press again l.

Huge Lady Pleaser fucked around with this message at 20:30 on May 5, 2021