Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
My General View: BFC is full of professional adults and doesn't need me probating the poo poo out of people (except Zaurg, gently caress Zaurg). Slapfights will happen, they'll get told to knock it off, and then probes will get handed out if the 'off' does not get knocked as requested.

Related Details: I get around 2-4 reports per week, usually. They are mostly about slapfights or perceived slights from abrasive posters. I verbally intervene in the former and ignore the latter in most cases. I mostly stay out of moderating the Stocks thread because I'm not an appropriate arbiter for it.

Input Requested:
#1 - Does the broader BFC community agree with this moderation approach?
#2a - Does the Stocks thread need an IK?
#2b - If so, who do you recommend? (PM me if you aren't comfortable name-dropping in this thread.)

Thanks. Please feel assured that HR will keep all of your feedback anonymous and there will be absolutely no retrib-ahahahahahaha. (But seriously, I welcome the feedback here; I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to know.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
Thanks for the feedback. That's a lot of "don't break what ain't broke," so I'll leave it alone re: stocks thread.

If you guys are good with things in general right now, I'm happy to hear it. Unstickying the thread, and you may all return to mocking me behind my back buying GME and overpriced houses.