Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I play next in the C&C Universe?
This poll is closed.
Twisted Insurrection 8 8.00%
Mental Omega 12 12.00%
Renegade X 20 20.00%
The next official C&C game 56 56.00%
Other [Thread's choice] 4 4.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

iwfan53 posted:

I love how at the end of the mission's opening cut scene we see the battle Havoc is about to join rendered via the original C&C interface engine, it is such a neat little touch.
It's great. It does wonders for immersion and really makes it feel like playing inside C&C.

On one hand Havoc is a ridiculously overpowered unit but on the other hand you barely have any control over him. :v:

Poil fucked around with this message at 11:37 on May 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The broken elevator in the powerplant normally goes to the roof if my memory is correct.

I think you can just rush the obelisk, it will blow up your vehicle but you pop out of the wreckage at full health so if you survive to the base of it it can't shoot at you anymore.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Just save before charging in.

Yeah it took me a few playthroughs before I tried walking back through the Hand of Nod and left through the front door rather than just jumping down and discovered there was a boss battle. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

There is a progress bar, both on the inside and outside but it only moves when the elevator does. Next to the arrow over the door there are two tiny markers who move with the elevator. Inside on either side of the door.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Cow.
Pig!
No. Cow.
Mooooo!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Personally I would prefer my ultimate assassin to be able to sneak and remain at least somewhat undetected. Maybe someone who could wear a disguise and blend in with a crowd. Oh and also not blindly loyal to whoever megalomaniac manages to grab the leash.

I hate those desert canyon maps. So boring and bland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe he has several temples.

Getting to blow up a whole base was pretty fun. Even though it was all weirdly spread out and the annoying massive and super high walls blocking everything. Would be absolutely terrible to rts.