Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

Khanstant posted:

why does Eurovision keep USA out? they scared, like how we dont let them play NBA?

p.s. dont wanna hear any bs about "not being in europe." europe doesnt exist, its just more asia

edit: the ukraine song owns most so far from what ive heard

Is it really that popular in the US? I tried to look up how many people watch it over there but but the various graphs and numbers don't even bother to list viewer numbers for the United States. I think the only reason Australia has managed to weasel its way in (despite being on the other hemisphere of the planet and being its own continent) is because at least as long as I've been aware of the competition it has consistently drawn pretty big viewer numbers for something that gets broadcast on free to air Australian television (at least enough to get listed on the graphs).

Redezga fucked around with this message at 06:10 on May 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

Arzaac posted:

I'm playing through 428 Shibuya Scramble right now and hot drat, this poo poo is really good

I think I like VNs now? It's a genre I always gave a pass but I'm learning that there are some drat good VNs out there

I started 428 this weekend and I think it might be the first visual novel I like where I can confidently recommend it to non-mutants. Really charming game with great little hooks everywhere.

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Necromunda: Hired Gun is out now, it's basically a total conversion mod for Doom Eternal. It feels really good to play, but there is some jank and improvements that still need to be made.

It looks like it moves like the newer Doom games, but I'm kind of tempted to bite and pay the release day price because visually it looks like Bulletstorm. All the reviews I've looked at are more or less "a bit janky but good enough".