Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABeq0nim79o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Tim Sweenys the guy what does the haircuts and shaves.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
A1 is great on steak fries

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
https://i.imgur.com/cpCqiR5.mp4

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Yes. The soldier at the start of the gif says he's bored and challenges Yuffie to a game of "Fort Condor"

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Khanstant posted:

They didn't fix it though did they? Where you just deploy like 3 units immediately to push up your deployment area right up to the enemy spawn and then spawn camp until you win.

Well it doesn't look much like the original game. I"m going to say the answer to your question is 'n/a'.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
After a uh, well frankly super crashy launch of Persona Strikers (on PC at least) and getting distracted by other games and the game getting patches to fix it I'm finally getting back into it. Apparently I was only like a half dungeon and an hour of cutscenes away from getting what I assume is my final party member and uh...haha wow.

I don't know what I was expecting but it sure wasn't 'what if Les Mis was Bloodborne'.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Malls are those mostly empty, mostly dark buildings old people use as indoor tracks.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Parasite Eve ends with like, 10 mintues of unskippable cutscenes, and then a 4 phase boss fight, and then a FAKE save point. If you touch the fake save point you lose lol go back to the start of the cutscenes.

It's great.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Welp, poo poo. Idolninja :(

https://steamcommunity.com/app/9480/discussions/0/3149682775496734153/

IdolNinja

I've been trying to come up with a good way to say this, but there really is not one. I'm stepping down as Volition's Community Developer.

The reason why is a simple one; the cancer that I fought so hard with last year was only a temporary victory. It has come back with a vengeance, and I only have a short time left here on this earth.

You are probably wondering what will happen with the Saints Row 2 patch project. While I will no longer be managing Community, I will continue to work on this for as long as I am able. Please understand that it is 100% my choice to spend my last days contributing to it. Both Volition and Deep Silver have been incredibly supportive and have always given me the opportunity to leave the project with a solemn vow to make sure it gets finished without me. We have also been planning for this eventual moment, and brought on additional programming help some time ago to make sure it happens. While I am hesitant to give any kind of timeline, I can say that there have been huge strides made. I am confident that it will meet everyone's high expectations and standards (including mine.)

Anyone that knows me, understands that I have the deepest love for both the people at Volition and our community. I hope I was able to shine a light on how we make games and who we are as both developers and people, and maybe make everyone's day just a little bit brighter in some small way. Oh, and one last thing... while I probably won't be here to see the launch, our new Saints Row game is absolutely going to blow the roof off. I am beyond proud to have been a part of bringing it to life.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Good news. A twitter user I reported *checks notes* 8 months ago for *checks notes* threatening to murder people was found to be in violation of twitter's policies today! The system just works you guys.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Characters ranked by..how much I would like to have a beer with them?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Acerbatus posted:

Pretty pathetic you'd put solid snake in mid tier then!!

Nettle....BEER???

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
If you have like, Celiacs maybe it could be a thing.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I had a Romanian Diff Eq professor in college that swore by vinegar before drinking. His big advice was "You can eat steak and one glass of vodka, or pickle and TEN glass of vodka".

I paid good loving money to get that advice, so it must be true.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

I said come in! posted:

Google suggests ths is not true and that you were scammed.

gently caress. That was the one part of college I was thinking wasn't a scam!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Pfft, I've had Blackbosom's scythe for like 5 years now or whatever.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

What is it that you're trying to get out of streaming?

If I stream enough my understanding is someone will turn me into an anime girl.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Google gave us a Stadia for free and it has sat in a box on our shelf unopened. I keep thinking I'll get to it someday, maybe.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
War Criminal known as Mario Mario calls down an orbital laser to cheat at golf.

https://i.imgur.com/1sqUIsE.mp4

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
There are at least two political figures caught in that blast. I don't know what kind of standing Boo has and if he's related to King Boo.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Last night I was playing 2020's Game of the Year. That's right, Bloodborne.

Wanted to do a bloodtinge build which means going to BSB and false depthing because lol at the default locations of the bloodtinge weapons. BSB did something I've never seen before. He got like, stuck going into his third phase. Just standing up, roaring, coming back down on all fours, standing up again, roaring, coming back down again, etc. while I beat on him. Honestly, thanks dude because your third form is a piece of poo poo.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Bear
Seek
Seek
Lest this whale swallow you whole

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp2W_7ph4wY

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Actually it's the Berenstain Ovals.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
As someone who gets The Show like every year and honestly thinks they're pretty well-made games, it blows my mind when I pick up other major licensed sports games like the free NBA game right now and see just how loving bad they are at like...every single aspect.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The best Final Fantasy is... The Dark Knight job quests 30-50 and 60-70 in FFXIV.

And then I guess all-ways tie for second place among everything not 3DS.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Mix. posted:

my favorite final fantasy is both not a mainline game but also a very divisive one so i dont usually mention it :kiddo:

You must be excited about the return of Weiss the Immaculate.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Mix. posted:

dirge of cerberus is my SECOND favorite final fantasy game :eng101: (and yes i legitimately lost my mind at that reveal)

my actual favorite is FFTA, and I have gotten yelled at for loving FFTA while finding original Tactics not as compelling, so make of that what you will :shrug:

drat, took a shot in the dark and almost had it.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

cheetah7071 posted:

what are the best video games about the moon

Behold! A Paleblood sky!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
FF8 has a moon that is full of monsters and sometimes the moon rains monsters down on Earth. Also, Wizard Hitler is imprisoned somewhere up there and constantly screams at you through your tv sets. This is assuming the concept of 'time' still exists.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I keep overestimating how many zombies I need to lead to clear out a camp in Days Gone.

Hmm, a dozen guys armed to the teeth with grenades and assault rifles and bear traps and trip wires. I"ll lead....three zombies to them? Maybe that will cause enough chaos for me to pick some off?

*Three zombies overrun everything completely, kill everyone, and the noise causes like ten more to come*

Well, my work here is done. Area """"cleared"""".

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The idea of a guy the game introduces as having lost everything and explicitly saying has a death wish stopping and putting on a helmet is really funny to me.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Spring Break My Heart posted:

I do hate actually looking at it

All those with your monitor on step forward NOT SO FAST SPRING BREAK MY HEART hahaha

Did I do it right

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
ORANGE you glad I didn't say turn on your monitor!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
People who get caught up in hating something is very amusing to me. Like seeing people in a game's thread that claim to have returned the game 9 months ago but also post 4+ times a week about how much they hate it is funny. Seeing people come into a game's thread two years after release to post 'game is bad' and see they have pages of posts saying the same thing since day 1 is funny. Don't you dare take this from me.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
We're going to follow the lives of some other scientists from Faro's time - Catherine Bast and Luna Khonsu

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I never win back-to-back Powerball lotteries and quite frankly it's bullshit.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Let us know what cool creaks and cracks your body makes now that you're 30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Forget it Simone, it's GAMERtown.