Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
New Pokemon Snap is... good! I got a picture of a Pichu and Grookey playing together in a field. Easy 8/10 so far just from that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Me taking pictures in New Pokemon Snap

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I get up a few hours before my spouse due to our work schedules, but they were up at 7 this morning to buy a drat butterfinger for FF XIV.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Interesting data on the free games from Epic Game Store.

https://twitter.com/simoncarless/status/1389297530341519362?s=19

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Kerrzhe posted:

the only things keeping them alive are WoW Classic and Shadowlands, and thats barely. i don't think diablo immortal is going to do well at all.

Yeah man, Blizzard is just barely hanging on.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

This twitter thread is the best highlight clip summary of Giant Bomb you'll probably ever find. I leaned real hard on that site from 2009-2015, but I haven't visited it much recently. I'm going to miss that crew a whole lot, but I'm excited to see what they individually do next.

https://twitter.com/airbagged/status/1389708043441557505?s=19

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Speaking of, review embargo was lifted and the reviews seem generally pretty good!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Arzaac posted:

My entire house fuckin screamed when wailord showed up

He's just so big

It's a rather incredible moment. New Pokemon Snap is so good

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Electric Phantasm posted:

I remember a goon in here talking about A1 on top of lightly salted rice and honestly it makes for a pretty good quick meal.

A1 is practically soy sauce.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Sandwich: made
Boobs: out

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

This is more of a "tits out" kinda lunch

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hwurmp posted:

Alcohol is The D*vil's Speeding Ticket

Well then Satan take the wheel!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

bazongas, bizooms, big baps etc. are all acceptable

https://twitter.com/ayoedebiri/status/1392919926420099073?s=19

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Final Fantasy XIV Fanfest rules

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Gyro aiming in New Pokemon Snap rules

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Somebody promised Cage a whole mess of money AND no dialogue to learn AND he could probably be drunk every day AND a pinball montage. Not a single one of us would turn that down. The kitchen renovation it paid for is probably beautiful.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Roach Warehouse posted:

Doesn’t Cage have massive tax debts he takes these jobs to pay off? Or has that situation resolved itself after a decade or so of cashgrabs nouveau shamanic cinematic brilliance.

Dipshit shoulda made another National Treasure movie then. It's been 13 years and that idiot still hasn't stolen George Washington's teeth or whatever

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Some early access threshold must have flipped because a bunch of streamers are loading up Biomutant right now

Metacritic is up to date https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/evolva

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

RBA Starblade posted:

Lol I'm digging Maneater's lovely, trashy documentary vibe for the story, it's a lot of fun

It's extremely dumb and I love it. Game isn't half bad either

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/elviskaboom/status/1397950981405429763?s=19

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Simone Magus posted:

Was the sonic werewolf game any good or what

It was definitely a top 10 sonic game.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

hatty posted:

Lurdak had a cool avatar that’s all I remember

I just know people by their avatars. It's an imperfect system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

excited for nintendo e3 to announce the return of bowsette

Bowsette never leaves the heart of a true gamer