Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I have partaken of the pizza.

I have snapped the Pokemon.

May shall be a blessed month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What kind of pizza was it

A good old fashioned pepperoni pizza from a small chain called Pies and Pints. It was 16 inches and I finished 75% of it and then passed out on the couch.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Ok, should I get Last Remnant, Star Ocean the Last Hope or maybe dot Hack from this PS store sale?

Each is roughly 10 space dollars

dot Hack is a fun story with fun characters but the gameplay will grate on you pretty quickly, so if depends on what you're looking for

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
If the only meats I eat are hot dogs and pepperoni, what is my classification?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

redreader posted:

What are the most Berserk games I can play in honor of KM? Is a Black Iron Tarkus build, the closest I can get?

The Berserk musou game is on Steam

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
May Chat Thread 2.0: This is (f)art

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
After hearing it isolated I'm convinced the Bleach teleport sound is just farting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9JvSZfBI2I

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

cheetah7071 posted:

I'm Mr. Art, and I'll be the judge of what gets to use my name

Don't worry, I will retweet you, Mr. A

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
The thread was doomed as soon as Stux stopped posting.

The balance is broken.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I completed every mainline Final Fantasy that can be completed over the last couple years and I'm here to say this:
FF5 is the best one.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I feel I should warn you all that we're only a few weeks away from the Legend of Mana remaster at which point I will never stop talking about it until every single one of you has purchased it.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Looper posted:

i will not be purchasing it at this time

Well yeah, it's not out for a few weeks!

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Looper posted:

i will not be purchasing it at this time

Perhaps this will do something for you...

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Uh, here's this lady

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Arrrthritis posted:

My wife and I were pretty big fans of the Trials of Mana remaster, so we'll probably be picking that up. Any advice you want to give to someone who hasn't played Legend of Mana before?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, it was a long night.

First time going into Legend of Mana the biggest advice I can give is to not worry too much about missing things and just enjoy whatever is happening. You sort of create the world map as you play the game and the way that you create it and what order you do things in will determine what storylines and quests you see and going in blind you are definitely going to miss things. But the world is beautiful and bizarre and the music is fantastic, so don't sweat it too much. It's a game that lends itself to multiple playthroughs, much like Trials of Mana, so enjoy your first ride and maybe use a guide on subsequent plays to see everything you missed. There are a ton of optional systems in the game that get rolled out at different times, monster taming and golem crafting, spell building and weapon forging, and they're all incredibly deep and not explained super well, but also insanely unnecessary as the game isn't that hard, so don't worry too much about min-maxing them and just do whatever you think is cool, and then, again, read a guide later and see that if you put forge 117 different items into a sword in a precise order you can beat the final boss in half an a press or whatever.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Every June's great at your chat thread

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
The only music review I need is the ALGORITHM

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I just want to say something I've thought about a lot lately and had to learn for myself over time. The internet and it's discourse are not your friends. You can have friends online, and you can even make friends online, but the internet, and the forums, cannot be your friend. It cannot be your support network. It cannot be an unshakeable relationship to ground you, it cannot be a safe space. Like quicksand, the harder you struggle to make it these things the faster you will sink. Take what you can from the internet to enrich your life, but do not make it your life.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Jay Rust posted:

Do you guys put your highscores under “Skills” or under its own header?

I find it easier to simply list my Gamerscore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

A fun prompt: which game would be the funniest if it were revealed to be a test to find the person capable of solving some real-life issue

Those cell phone games where you play as a 17th century Korean concubine or whatever.