Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

May the rats eat your eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Harrow posted:

Yeah, that part is surprisingly effective. DQXI is a really great game.

As for whether you're coming up on the end (mild spoilers about postgame content): Dragon Quest XI's postgame has more story, quite a bit of it, to the point that a lot of people consider it functionally a full third act of the main story. SO if you're not feeling done with it after the credits roll the first time, there's more story for you to see.

Unfortunately all that new story sucks poo poo and actively makes the overall plot of the game worse

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I started Danganronpa V3 today and I'm not sure I approve of the twist the end of the first case just threw at me.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Acerbatus posted:

There's a reason that nobody cares about the spinoff and it's because it's totally lacking in the fundamentals. :colbert:

I thought it was the bad gameplay and the reprehensible content

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I got through the third trial in Danganronpa V3 and I was enjoying it, as well as the implications of the kind of dynamic it could lead to post-trial but then they went and ruined that and went with the most boring answer they could think of for Angie's killer, the guy we already proved killed Tenko. I think it would have been more interesting if someone else killed Angie and got punished for it, and by the newly established rule, Kiyo just continues living with everyone else and now they have to deal with that. I don't even want to talk about all the reveals about Kiyo that came about after the trial was over...

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I got through the 5th case in Danganronpa V3 RIP Kaito what a bro

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Zaphod42 posted:

Its like the hollywood ghost in the shell or dragon ball evolution in some ways.

It absolutely is not

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I now understand why everyone had to talk about the Danganronpa V3 ending. Hell of a trip

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

These reaction posts will be interesting to follow because I came away hating DR2 even though everyone else seems to have enjoyed it.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1398019129496412163

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Infinitum posted:

What you do is challenge nerds to fight you, then proceed to have them beat up a helpless old man 4 on 1.

No need to be redundant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I blind bought the new Uchikoshi game because I am dumb and bad with money. Hoping for a wild ride.