Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

goblin week posted:

hey what the gently caress

it's $100 for digital here (because norway lol) but I got it for $60 in a store, my first physical game in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Jay Rust posted:

Did Rarity ever beat okami

legend says they're still playing, every day

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm at Taka Pass in Okami, which is the farthest I've ever gotten in my PS4 copy.

You’re soon out of the turorial area then

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

JollyBoyJohn posted:

that looks delicious and i would guzzle every morsel but the bacon just looks slightly not what i'm used to

I think its a 3D model made in Dreams

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Nice, Lost Judgment is an entirely new case. When the title broke I was worried they'd do a retelling of the arson case in Judgment, which would have been a bit boring.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

So there's two kinds of Silent Hill "theories" - the first one is something really elaborate and crazy but is just a total reach from anything that is actually in the game. The second kind of theory is one that's presented as elaborate and crazy but is actually just something the game outright tells you. The funniest example of the latter is the very lengthy discussions about how a certain boss represents a certain character's dad who abused her. The clue that people use to figure this one out is that character saying "That monster is trying to abuse me...just like my dad!" and then you find a newspaper article where a girl killed her dad in the room where you encounter them both. An example of the former is the pretty prominent theory that Mary's dead body is in Jame's trunk at the beginning of the game which is incredibly prominent but doesn't have basically any in-game evidence to support it and is never alluded to or foreshadowed at all.

Also there's the batshit ones, like that the entire game is a metaphor for circumcision

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Simone Magus posted:

There's a "Christian anime game" on the Playstation store called "Our Church and Halloween" for one dollar. It looks literally like a game boy game, monochrome low detail sprites.

I have to stress again: it self identifies as a "Christian anime game"

Should I play it y/n

play and pray

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Zaphod42 posted:

It is kinda cool that since Xcom2 went in such a different design direction, we have things like Ufo and xenonauts which replicate the exact gameplay model of xcom 1 while also having resolutions above 640x480

Wasn’t XCOM1 just 320x240?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Aand gone

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
It feels a bit like some people are more upset about IGN deleting the articles than the actual massacres of Palestine citizens, though

Anyway, off to donate to Doctors Without Borders

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
it's actually called willy's wonderworld

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

I said come in! posted:

UBISoft was really riding on their scam working out; where they asked fans to create free content for the game and submit it with no compensation. That went absolutely no where because of course it didn't.

I don't think they ever intended for the user submitted content to be a major development part of the game, it sounded more like it would be user generated sprays like in the counterstrike days, and that artists would be happy with the ~~exposure~~

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

I have no clue what this was, but I wonder if it was something like this

https://twitter.com/FJXSU/status/1395441405376540678

It would be kinda stupid and hilarious if the "meme middle eastern music" is actually real jihad propaganda songs but nobody online knows the language so they think it's just some cliche music

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

VideoGames posted:

My Besties, G and JC, and I have been playing Barotrauma together and it is a pretty great little multiplayer game.

With the posts before this one, I could only read it as you playing with your best friends God and Jesus Christ

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
controversial opinion: Steins Gate is a harem anime

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Head
Heels

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

ErrEff posted:

This is either a lead-in to some larger ARG or stealth marketing for an upcoming game announcement, since we're getting really close to "E3" and the hype machine should've officially started up today.

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1397146442662387713

I read someone that said it's Starfield but that doesn't really make sense if Starfield is a late 2022 game like another rumor said

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

wuggles posted:

Since it’s likely at least partially an Xbox exclusive the color scheme would still make sense (some people also report being on the Xbox Fan Fest mailing list but not the iam8bit one). I’m sure they’ll say something about Starfield this year and then have not learned their lesson about hyping games up too soon.

Both Fallout 4 and 76 were revealed in the summer then came out later that year, so I would assume if Starfield is shown now it will be a 2021 game. But rumors have said 2022 so that makes me think there won't be a reveal this E3 season

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
What about https://store.steampowered.com/app/1426210/It_Takes_Two/

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Simone Magus posted:

How has nobody said Mario Party yet

we should not encourage domestic abuse

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Simone Magus posted:

I never did figure out if "Capital G" was a reference to God or GW Bush. I guess knowing Reznor it's prolly both

G's is often a reference to multiples of $1000

this also connects with the double meaning of "capital" as a reference to money and capitalism instead of just meaning uppercase

thanks for coming to my tedx talk

ymgve fucked around with this message at 22:53 on May 29, 2021

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
someone asks what order to play final fantasies in and I recommend mystic quest first

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Virtual June, Virtual E3

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Jay Rust posted:

Hades has sex scenes

uh what?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

A fun prompt: which game would be the funniest if it were revealed to be a test to find the person capable of solving some real-life issue

dwarf fortress

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
World’s End Club just came out on Switch, but reviews have been below average

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I havent played NMS since launch but base building there sounds weird since your goal is to reach the center of the galaxy so youre always on the move