Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I'm spending the weekend visiting my mom and playing SM3DW, gotta get them green stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Rip in peace giant bomb, I haven't listened to one of your podcasts in over 5 years but from 2008-2013 it was a wild, fun ride and I will always be greatful for the fun times I had staying up too late and struggling with depression and throwing on a video or podcast to take my mind off of things.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

ChickenMedium posted:

I used to be a bean hater, but I have seen the bean light. Beans: They're good!

:thumbsup::thembeans:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

mkvltra posted:

This made me wretch, what the gently caress

Now I need to see the spaghetti prego video

They do it for clicks op. See people making cocktails in the toilet.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Add some of the pasta water to your sauce before serving, get the real good starchy stuff from the bottom if possible and mix that poo poo in.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Water and then too much coffee is my day to day, but I also like a soda once in a while, sometimes you just wants that sugar.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

wuggles posted:

So my drink of choice is Red Bull. I fuckin love Red Bull. After that, Baja Blast.

Yeah, I know red bull is just as bad as soda but I loving love it and I drink too much. The peach-nectarine one are great, so are the dragon fruit ones but I also love og red bull too.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Energy drinks taste weird and are too sweet

This is actually why I like red bull, I don't think it's overly sweet and I like the taste. Stuff like Rockstar or Bang are wayyyy too much for me and taste like they're loaded with artificial sweeteners which I can't stand.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah, Disney threw out so much good EU when they bought Star Wars.

The Gospel of Luke, Luuke, Luuuke, and Luuuuke.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Maybe they're worried the Israelis would "accidentally" bomb the IGN office if kept the tweet up.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
You have to burn yourself out and produce massive amounts of content to draw anyone in and that's assuming you can even get noticed in the first place. My brother is friends with someone who streams professionally and she does two 5 hour long streams five days a week and this is for an audience of a few thousand followers and a couple of hundred regular viewers. Sounds like a miserable way to play video games.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

hatty posted:

Pickles are gross it is true. Only ever tried a pickle by itself about three years ago. Before then it was just accidental bites on a hamburger before taking them off.

Is there a way to vote 1 for a single post?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
My brother gave me a PS4 he wasn't playing like a year ago and it sat in a box until yesterday when my wife asked me to set it up but I'm having some issues with the controller, I left it plugged in overnight but it doesn't seem to be charging, so as far as I can tell my only real option is to get a new controller. Has anyone run into this before and have any suggestions as to what I can try before I go to the store? I also have a 8bitdo sn30 pro+ for my switch but you can't use that on the PS4 even though it's Bluetooth, correct?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Thanks for the suggestions about the PS4 controller, I'll give them a try and see. Also apparently PS4 controllers are impossible to find now? When did that happen?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Just wanna shout out a thanks to the people who gave some advice regarding my not working PS4 controller yesterday, I switched up the charging cable and welp it started charging.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
We posting cats??

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
monty mole or shy guy all the way

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Sonic is dumb AF and I say this as someone who is a total idiot.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Never

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Fish tacos are good and happy bday FAK

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

You know when you see a picture and you can hear the sound that's what doom pictures do to me.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Anyone planning on playing any games this holiday weekend? I was planning on helping my mom powerwash the deck but now it's gonna rain until Sunday so I think I'm gonna play more SM3DW and bbq and smoke a bunch of weed instead.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
If it's only drizzling out I'm still gonna give it a try, only a 70% chance of rain anyway so maybe I'll get lucky and can blast some mildew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Proer protip don't have kids so you can avoid the conversation in the first place