Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Happy May Day, Posters of the World.

This month should be Code Vein, Suzerain, and Satisfactory..

Might pick up Craftopia, but unsure right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

also apparently the game is still full of unity store assets so it doesn't really seem to have come very far from a polish standpoint

Ah, blast. Guess it's worth waiting on for a bit longer. Thanks for the heads up.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I can't tell if that's a recommendation or not.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Who could have seen this coming?!

I lost interest in Blizzard after being burned by Diablo 3.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Rolling start..

I guess I am looking forward to My Time at Sandrock.. been playing Starsector lately and I do like the colony mechanic but wish it were more fleshed out.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

This is a good move and going forward, I expect great things.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Arzaac posted:

Wasn't SMT Online just a bad Mabinogi clone?

Yes. The camera was somehow worse though.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I had been following this game for a while but h/t to Stux for pointing out that Unbeatable [white label] actually came out today and they finished their Kickstarter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxjBkJLVNk4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaqDu16Rfe4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgw19P-7C5s&t=579s

I love everything about this game's visual and musical style. I thought that the demo thing they were releasing in conjunction with their kickstarter was just going to be like one track but it's surprisingly robust, with a dozen tracks with all difficulty options... I guess because the project is going to end up much bigger? I'm worried about Kickstarter scope creep loving things up (especially with that online multiplayer stretch goal) but what's here is already a lot of fun

Yeah, Unbeatable is very aesthetic.

Quite neat overall, looking forward to more.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I think I'll pickup Hardspace: Shipbreaker, since it's on sale and also got a big update.. then play that all day until my vaccine shot appointment rolls around.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I can't wait to incinerate myself in a self-inflicted nuclear catastrophe.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

homeless snail posted:

now what if they were puppeteering an anime girl

Everyone always talks about anime girls, but it's anime boys who really bring the music.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I've always looked at Octopath Traveler and never took the dive. Not sure why. Too large of a backlog, I guess..

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Chat thread what are some good games with job systems? Loved them in FF5 and Tactics and dabbled in fire emblem.

Fell Seal is pretty decent if you liked FFT. Story is very cliche, however.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I definitely had an issue with the price. I'm usually reticent about paying over 60 CAD for any game that isn't a Paradox game. Sucker for those.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I could never get into platformers generally speaking, but I did like Iconoclasts for a bit.

Gaius Marius posted:

Don't forget modern art was funded directly by the CIA

:hai:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Alright Im getting 1k back from my tax return and so once I start my new job it might be Pokemon Snap oclock

Your new job is pokemon photography? Nice.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I was doing some cleaning of old jewel cases and found a Dark Reign CD. Woah.

I don't think it ever had a sequel or sold well or anything. I certainly don't remember buying this.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Holy moly.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

At this point there's probably a rule for an anime version of anything.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

They call him.. Shinigami Sanders.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I'll attend a yakisoba party.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I need a five-string bass.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

It was really heartless that the optimal strategy in the mid-to-late game is just hiring Rookies to facescout Mutons so that your experienced troops wouldn't be in danger.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Those explosive harpoons were fun for a hot minute. You saw all those bubbles and became the monarch of the seas, ruler of the queen's navy.

Game was bad though.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

It's the eleventh month of the year, time for your ear flattening.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The office deserves the weed.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

No longer a meme, aw yiss

:bisonyes:

Finally. The wait is over.. well, sort of.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Victoria 3 can't come fast enough, but for now I'll punch through Pathfinder: Kingmaker.. though..

Is it just me or do the fights get kind of tedious in the large dungeons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Khanstant posted:

Yes, especially because many of them are designed with multiple routes. Like, if you only go one route, get in - get out: there's a reasonable number of dungeon enemies. However, who the gently caress has ever played like that unless it's their millionth time through and they don't give a poo poo about the loot or content. When I get into a dungeon, I go everywhere. Once I find the boss or next area door, i still double back and explore every hidden thing, search every room, interact with every element, etc. That's when you fight tooo many fights with no discernible challenge variety between them. Plus in general at some point your whole team is OP as poo poo and every fight can be steamrolled the same way.

Exactly this. I'm just trying to explore the dungeon and it's constant fights with trash mobs I don't care about. Maybe it'll go faster with turn-based mode off, but it's still a chore. Ideally, I'd like to get the kingdom started before this burns me out.