Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Our city has several of those, they were always dang near full and saw heavy use.

Then I guess it got sold off to some developer / parking company or something? and:

1) parking capacity dropped by like 50% at least
2) the free parking is now tiny, and moved to a couple blocks away
3) the remaining parking (next to the transit station, heavily reduced) is now paid parking like any other parking lot

I don't know what really happened but it sucked hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

maffew buildings posted:

the only takeaway from this ice cream shop thing a bunch of big brains will have is the urgent need to automate food service

Considering their astronomically high wages and lack of any tricky "doing complex things with their hands" aspect to their jobs, it makes WAY more sense to just automate the big brains instead.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
I kind of feel like calling guys like Copeland mentally ill both stigmatizes mental illness in general, while at the same time effectively excusing the radicalization of violent & unhinged dingbats.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

FrozenVent posted:

Quite often that’s the case, and that’s why I want whatever they say in writing.

It’s always the slippery motherfuckers who want to do everything face to face or over the phone.

To: person who I just talked to
Subject: confirming X

Just confirming we just spoke about Y and you want me to do X, despite/in addition/instead of Z. If you have anything to add or correct, put it in a reply to this email.

Regards

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

Godholio posted:

And it's so extra imaginary that the government forced them to stop pretending it was tied to anything.

Anything besides a giant power bill, I assume

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Prestigious founding members such as

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums