Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
A lot of really good posts about Israel/Palestine, you guys are seriously great. This poo poo is loving horrifying and looks set to get much much worse :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

KirbyKhan posted:

My problem with the I/P is that Israel is so obviously the aggressor yet all the weepey eyed propaganda paints the poor Israelites as victims of idunno, getting a rock thrown at them.

It honestly is so loving sickening seeing all the breathless "#ISRAELUNDERATTACK!!1" "HuGe TeRriSt ExPlOsioN knocks out powrr to city!!" posts.

And then the videos from Gaza are white phos, entire buildings being flattened, and rescuers gathering up pieces of children from the loving rubble where an entire family's been murdered.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Hey, just here condemning charitable aid for civilians, no big deal :downs:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Nuclear War posted:

Let's see Israel wiggle out of this one!

Oh well. nevertheless.

(not an attack on you commieGIR)

Well look, civilians were known to occupy the building, and we all know civilians are just human shields for Hamas TERRORISTS, therefore

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

CommieGIR posted:

Israel figured out the loophole: Turn them into terrorists by Apartheid, and then bomb the poo poo out of them while claiming Human Shields.

Which, of note, IDF openly got caught using human shields and when the Israeli Supreme Court banned the practice, IDF whined about it. So they are a-okay with human shields.

Pretty sure they also have a bunch of IDF stuff deliberately located at like, shopping malls and stuff too.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

this is heartbreaking. to raise your daughter the best you can, in those difficult conditions, just to find out she's a Hamas combatant

:drat: lmao

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Icon Of Sin posted:

The WWII Merchant Marine memorial is one of the bleakest I’ve ever heard of. It’s a sculpture of a few people crowded at the bow of a ship, situated right at the tide line. At low tide, the hand of a person is visible reaching out of the water, and one of the guys on the bow of the ship is reaching for it; it’s just out of reach, and at each high tide that hand goes back underwater.

Goddamn :stare:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Lmao at the idea of turning golf courses into reserves for the homeless where they can roam free and harvest crops :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

:drat: this owns, got more info?